Query regarding Conveyance Deed and Payment Process

Rajesh

Sep 23, 2014, 1:52:48 PM9/23/14
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sandeep,

I have received a demand/allotment letter for Dwarka E1B flat last month.

I request your guidance for the process to be followed.

I went through the info at :-

I have a few queries, which I hope you could help answer,

1) (a) Is the Conveyance Deed Stamping process independent of the payment process ?
    (b) I received the letter on 22-Aug and have been given 90 days for payment + conveyance deed stamping. Do I need to make the full payment first and then go for conveyance deed stamping, or the other way round or these are independent steps ?
    (c) I assume both are required to be completed in the 90-day time window; or the 90-day window is only for full payment ?

2) The draw of flat was in my name, but my wife name has also been added in the conveyance deed. If I go ahead with the same, without requesting for a change, would that mean, that the flat will henceforth be owned by both of us and the stamp duty payable in my case would be the one applicable for Joint ownership (5%) ?

3) Your informative section on "Full Payment" mentions - "Visit HDFC/AXIS bank branch as mentioned in your intimation letter, It is mandatory to deposit final
amount to designated branch only " I have no such bank cover/welcome letter or bank name on my demand letter. How do I decide which bank to approach for the full payment ?

4) I plan to apply for a loan from SBI. Will I need to submit the stamped conveyance deed for loan application, or can loan be applied with the unsigned conveyance deed format, as received along with the demand/alotment letter ?

Thanks much for your help.

Regards,
Rajesh Pruthi

Sandeep Kumar

Sep 24, 2014, 2:34:23 AM9/24/14
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
1) Conveyance deed stamping is independent of full payment. 90 days limit applies only for making full payment, CD stamping has nothing to do with it. You need stamped conveyance deed to submit with your possession papers. So first you can go for CD stamping, and than deposit the full payment later.
2) In case of married people CD execution and registration will be done in both spouses name. Yes you need to deposit 5% for CD stamping.
3) You can deposit all payments in SBI branch at DDA Vikas Sadan. No need to go any other bank or branch.
4) No for loan from SBI you need demand letter, allotment letter, and blue acknowledgement slip only along with your income/identity/address proofs.

Regards

Rajesh

Sep 24, 2014, 3:47:58 AM9/24/14
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Wonderful, Sandeep !! Quick and Crisp replies...

Thanks a lot for your help.. much appreciated...

manvendra singh

Jun 27, 2019, 11:38:20 AM6/27/19
to DDA 2010 - 2014

 Though its an old group

Posting a query regarding the same topic

I was buying a flat wherein the Allotee is a the Husband but his Wife's picture also appearing in Conveyance Deed ( joint picture).

The recitals however mentions only Allotee's name and details, wife's sign on all pages and typed on the last page " deed related details"

Now when I buy the house do I need to mention Allotee's Wife's name as Vendor/First party/ Owner or not?

Is the joint picture done in Conveyance deed  for spouse identification purpose for non eligibility of both the spouses from further DDA draws or it is equal right created for both spouses?

Can anyone clarify if she needs to be a party as an owner in the sale deed to be executed now?

Sandeep Kumar

Jun 28, 2019, 1:17:23 AM6/28/19
to DDA 2010 - 2014
This is all ok, the initial allotment were made in name of individual, but registry was executed in joint names for married people. Yes in this case you need to categorize both spouse as sellers when buying the property.

Regards