Queries for Flat Rentals

Sandeep Kumar

Sep 19, 2012, 3:34:39 AM9/19/12
to DDA 2010
Please post you rental requirements/availability in this thread with
the following details

Location: VK/Jasola/Dwarka/etc.
Flat Category: HIG/MIG/LIG
Floor : 1/2/3/etc
Rental Budget/Required:
Contact details:

Pramod Gk

Sep 19, 2012, 3:47:33 AM9/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Location : Jasola
Flat Category : HIG
Floor : 6th
Rental Budget : 35,000 - 40,000 per month.
Contact details : Pramod G K - 91-9871142433
Lease Type : Company Lease.
Tenure(in year) : 1

Thanks
Pramod G K

Pramod Gk

Sep 19, 2012, 3:53:11 AM9/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
The below information is for a tenant , time window will be next two months( till that I hope electricity will be there).

One good news is there I saw transformers getting installed in Sector 9A.

Pramod G K

Sandeep Singh

Sep 19, 2012, 4:40:21 AM9/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Flat available for rent in Jasola pocker 10B first floor corner LIG flat semi furnished. Rent Rs. 12000. Furnished option also available.

Pramod Gk

Sep 19, 2012, 5:16:18 AM9/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
D-24 (6th floor).
Message has been deleted

siddharth shekhar

Sep 19, 2012, 2:37:19 PM9/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
35000-40000 is the range Mr Pramod had mentioned.It may touch those levels sooner or later.

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 10:08 PM, Neerja Korey <drne...@gmail.com> wrote:
What would be the rental for jasola hig?

Sent from my iPhone
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Poonam Sahni

Sep 21, 2012, 5:27:16 AM9/21/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Location: Kalyan Vihar
Flat Category: MIG
Floor : 2nd Floor
Rental Budget/Required: please advise
Contact details :.................

Ready to move with water and electrical connection

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 2:48 PM, Pankaj Singh <coolp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> gensets are of running lifts or providing backups to them??
>

> On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Sanjay Taneja <sanjayta...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> no no.. have you been there? the gensets are for running lifts etc only
>> not power back up in flats..
>>

>> On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 2:05 PM, Anonymous Ink <anonym...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes i believe so, or i might be wrong. The Kirloskar silent power gensets
>>> are already installed at each tower.

Message has been deleted

Poonam Sahni

Sep 21, 2012, 7:17:44 AM9/21/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Kindly advise rent for MIG flat located at Kalyan Vihar near Delhi
University (North Campus).

Location: Kalyan Vihar
Flat Category: MIG
Floor : 2nd Floor
Rental Budget/Required: please advise
Contact details :.................

Ready to move with water and electrical connection

Regards,
Poonam

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 3:02 PM, sanjay taneja 9811034924
<sanjayta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> backup for lifts.
> Sent via BlackBerry® by sanjaytaneja 9811034924
> ________________________________
> From: Pankaj Singh <coolp...@gmail.com>
> Sender: dda-...@googlegroups.com
> Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 14:48:03 +0530
> To: <dda-...@googlegroups.com>
> ReplyTo: dda-...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: Re: Queries for Flat Rentals

Sandeep Kumar

Oct 24, 2012, 11:54:44 PM10/24/12
to DDA 2010
Posted by Vinit in some other thread, moving it here.

Hi,

I am looking for a tenant ( only family) for my LIG flat at 1st Floor
Pocket -10B, Jasola.

Water connection and Electricity connection with all safety
arrangement like steel double door at front and back with high quality
locks, 10mm Grill at back side portico with green shades has already
been made.

Any one intersted to rent the flat on "as it is" (Without any wooden
work), may talk to me at my contact no mentioned below.

If necessary woodwork is desired, then same can be discussed mutually
on case to case basis.

Regards,

Vinit Priyadarshi
7498038709
Time : After 07:00 PM.

chandan kumar

Oct 26, 2012, 3:39:17 AM10/26/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
How much is the rent .

Thanks
Chandan kumar

FEEL FREE TO CALL FOR ANY QUERY.
bestregards.gif

Chandan Kumar
[MBA-Maketing &Finance]

modi.jagdish

Oct 26, 2012, 9:43:39 AM10/26/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com, dda-...@googlegroups.com
Please let me know if any one want rented lig house in Dwarka sector 14 .

Thanks
Jagdish Modi
9818500731

Sent from my iPhone

Sandeep Singh

Oct 28, 2012, 9:16:08 AM10/28/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I gave my flat on rent for Rs. 12000. (First floor corner flat in Jasola 10B).
--
Dr. Sandeep Singh
Consultant - Spine Surgery

Ashu

Nov 5, 2012, 7:17:16 AM11/5/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

If someone has recently rented their HIG apartment in Vasant Kunj. Could you provide an indication of rent level pls. I have a HIG and was planning to rent it out so wanted a sense of the rental levels in area.

Many thanks
Ashish

Sanjay Taneja

Nov 5, 2012, 8:04:12 AM11/5/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
should be around 35000

Ashu

Nov 5, 2012, 8:16:10 AM11/5/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sanjay

This is based on your amrekt knowledge or soemthign you have seen with your flat/friends flat in the area? Just wanted to be sure, as i remember someone posting in other thread rent levels close to 50k. Thank you

Ashish

Sanjay Taneja

Nov 5, 2012, 8:20:00 AM11/5/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
My sister has a flat in Yamuna 5, thats what dealers are quoting to her. The rent may increase after electricity/water connections etc. are in place and a few families move in.. But thats the same thing really. no rental for another 6 months means a loss of 2.1 lacs. one year rental difference is 1.8 lacs.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Sandeep Kumar

Nov 6, 2012, 2:53:07 AM11/6/12
to DDA 2010
All,

This thread is for Rental posts only and I'll remove any other posts
not related to main topic. Whatever trends and prices you want to
discuss, do it in other threads.

Regards

Meena Lal

Nov 6, 2012, 5:38:09 AM11/6/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Location : Jasola
Flat Category : HIG
Floor : 7th
Rental Budget : 35,000 - 40,000 per month.
Contact details :9968605503-Rajesh kumar
 Lease Type : Company Lease.
Tenure(in year) : 1

rajesh kumar

Message has been deleted

Poonam Sahni

Nov 17, 2012, 1:03:16 AM11/17/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am looking for a tenant for MIG flat located at Kalyan Vihar.

Location : Kalyan Vihar, Near Delhi University (North Campus)
Flat Category : MIG
Floor : 2nd
Rental Budget : 20,000 - 25,000 per month.
Contact details : poonam...@gmail.com,
Contact name : Laxaman Sahni (9990123608)
Lease Type : Individual
Tenure(in year) : 1 year

• Water connection and Electricity connection with all safety.
• Arrangement like steel double door at front and stainless steel net
at all windows
Park facility both side (Front and Back side)

Any one interested to rent that flat on "as it is" (Without any wooden
work), may talk to us at above mentioend contact no.
If necessary woodwork is desired, then same can be discussed mutually
on case to case basis.

Regards,
Poonam

Ashu

Nov 24, 2012, 5:20:06 PM11/24/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am looking for a tenant for my HIG flat located at Yamuna Block 5

Location : D-6, Vasant Kunj
Flat Category : HIG
Floor : 5th
Rental Budget : TBD
Contact details : ash...@gmail.com
Contact name : Ashish Agrawal (08584080200)
Lease Type : Individual/Company
Tenure(in year) : 1 year

jitendra jain

Nov 26, 2012, 10:36:27 PM11/26/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

what would be possible rent in LIG molar band with electriciy & water available & metro+main mathura road at walking distance.any idea!

Rgds,

Jitendra jain

Anupam

Nov 28, 2012, 12:28:46 AM11/28/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

If anyone interested please send PM with contact details

Location: Pocket-10B, Jasola.
Flat Category: LIG and with/without garage
Floor: 4 (Top Floor)
Rent: 13.5 K+Electricity+Society Charges
It is ready to move flat with premium woodwork/fittings/accessories/modular kitchen/Double Bed/almirah.

Br,
Anupam

Rakesh Sharma

Dec 4, 2012, 1:07:06 AM12/4/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

If anyone interested please send PM with contact details

Location: Pocket-10B, Jasola.
Flat Category: LIG and with/without garage
Floor: 4 (Top Floor)
Rent: 10.5 K+Electricity+Society Charges+ water charges
Electrical fitting/ paintwork/ electrical motor/ iron gate and balcony iron grill done. Reaady to move in.

Sandeep Singh

Dec 4, 2012, 1:55:03 AM12/4/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Anupam did u manage to get a tenant for Rs. 13.5k. My first floor went for 12k.

vijay Aggarwal

Dec 29, 2012, 1:03:55 PM12/29/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
hi
I want to give my LIG flat first floor at molarband. At main Mathura Road. Very near to metro station, local market.
plz contact me @ 8800311829

Vijay Aggarwal

madan bhukal

Jan 2, 2013, 9:14:37 PM1/2/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Location : Vasant Kunj
Flat Category : HIG
Floor : 1st
Rental Budget : 45,000 - 50,000 per month.
Contact details : 09813030633

Lease Type : Company Lease.
Tenure(in year) : 1
regards,
Madan Bhukal

Rakesh Sharma

Jan 3, 2013, 1:08:12 AM1/3/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

If anyone interested please call on 9873913127 or mail me rakes...@gmail.com contact details

Location: Pocket-10B, Jasola.
Flat Category: LIG and with/without garage
Floor: 4 (Top Floor)
Rent: 10.5 K+Electricity+Society Charges+ water charges
Electrical fitting/ paintwork/ electrical motor/ iron gate and balcony iron grill done. Ready to move in.

Naveen Kumar

Jan 7, 2013, 11:51:02 AM1/7/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Location : D-6, Vasant Kunj

Flat Category : LIG
Floor : Ground Floor
Rental Budget : TBD
Contact details : naveenku...@gmail.com
Contact name : Naveen (9582563322)
Rental Value: As per market rate

Thanks,
Naveeen
--
Cheers
Naveen Kumar

gaurav tyagi

Jan 9, 2013, 1:36:40 PM1/9/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Flat available for rent in Jasola pocker 10B first floor corner LIG flat semi furnished. Rent Rs. 10000.
Please contact me at gaurav...@gmail.com for further information.

Thanks!

R,
Gaurav Tyagi
Message has been deleted

Pravin Jain

Jan 26, 2013, 11:13:16 PM1/26/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Location: Mukherjee Nagar
Flat Category: HIG
Floor : 10th
Rental Budget/Required: 35000/-
Contact details: pee...@hotmail.com

Thanks

P K Jain

rakesh kumar

Apr 28, 2013, 12:38:18 AM4/28/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Location : vasant kunj
Falt : lig / saraswati
Floor :3rd fully furnished
Rental : 18000
Mail : rakesh....@gmail.com

Avinash Prakash

Apr 28, 2013, 11:44:34 AM4/28/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

rohini sec 29 (HIG), fifth floor, expected rent Rs 15000/-. light and electricity soon to be installed. mob 8283805378.... anyone interested or know someone who can be interested can pl contact

Neerja Korey

Apr 28, 2013, 12:32:25 PM4/28/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com, dda-...@googlegroups.com
Tenants wanted

Location: Jasola
Flat Category: HIG
Floor : 8th floor
Rental Budget/Required: 26000 including water minus electricity
Contact details: 9810038571
Company lease preferred
Dealers pls excuse

Sent from my iPhone

Yogi Chopra

May 15, 2013, 3:29:30 AM5/15/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Flat Available for Rent in Jasola HIG Pocket 9A
Location: Jasola
Flat Category: HIG
Floor: 2,3,8,9,10
Rental Budget/Required: 25k (Approx)
Contact details: 9910059075
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Manu

Jul 3, 2013, 2:21:40 AM7/3/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
    TENANT WANTED
    Location : Dwarka 18B, Block B2A,
    Flat Category : HIG
    Floor : 3rd Garden Facing
    Rental Budget : 25,000 per month.
    Contact details : bhati...@gmail.com, 9910341153
    Lease Type : Company Lease preferred
    Tenure(in year) : As per mutual convenience

shekhar kataria

Jul 5, 2013, 4:30:12 AM7/5/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mr jain

I am Shekhar and  also have a flat in molarband K block. Just wanted to know thle current Status of your Flat. Is it rented now ?
If yes, how much you are fetching.

What should be the possible rent fr 3rd floor, semi-furnished flat. ??

Regards,
Shekhar kataria

Message has been deleted

Ashu

Aug 9, 2013, 5:51:56 AM8/9/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
TENANT WANTED
Location: Vasant Kunj Yamuna Block-1
Flat Category: HIG (3 BHK)
Furnished
Rental budget :25k (want to get let asap so a discounted price)
Contact details: ashish.x...@jpmorgan.com

Flat has water,electricity and all necessary fittings done and clean. Painting will be done before tenant moves in but post confirmation.

Naveen

Aug 9, 2013, 6:42:52 PM8/9/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
TENANT WANTED
Location : Vasant Kunj VK Narmada Blk 1

Flat Category : HIG  (3 BHK)
Floor : 5th with lift
Rental Budget : 30,000 per month.
Contact details : navsi...@hotmail.com

AK2490

Aug 10, 2013, 12:27:51 AM8/10/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Praveen

Aug 11, 2013, 3:35:52 AM8/11/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Tenants wanted for
Location: Vasant kunj
Flat Category: MIG
Floor : 8th
Rental Budget/Required: Rs25000/- per month
Type  : Lease Type for company for one year

Jai

Sep 26, 2013, 1:42:37 AM9/26/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Flat  available for Rent - Tenant Required (Preferably Working Couple)

Location: Vasant Kunj D-6
Flat Category: LIG with Plastic Paint on walls,Extra Wooden Kitchen Box &  Iron Gate.
Floor : 1st Floor with 2  Balconies (Both Park Facing)
Rental Budget/Required: 17000/- p.m
For Contact details: japs...@gmail.com (Jai - 9811415242 )

Raj Gupta

Oct 9, 2013, 3:39:05 AM10/9/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Want tenant for DDA HIG ground floor in DWARKA 18B SECTOR

Expected rent: 22000/-PM

Contact Details rkgupta 9818116608 , email rkgup...@gmail.com

Pratik Pandey

Jan 24, 2014, 9:29:24 AM1/24/14
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am looking for a tenant for LIG  flat (1 room set) located at Kondli Gharoli Mayur Vihar Ph3.

Location : DDA LIG Kondli Gharoli, Near New Kondli Mayur Vihar 3
Flat Category : LIG
Floor : 4th
Contact details : pratikp...@gmail.com,
Contact name : Pratik Pandey (9958101703)

It is adjacent to Noida sector 10 -11.

Narayan Singh Dyarakoti

Aug 17, 2014, 2:34:49 AM8/17/14
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for a tenent for - HIG Flat in Ganga 2, Vasant Kunj. The house has wooden wardrobes in all rooms, kitchen has complete woodwork and windows/doors are also covered with net on wooden frames. Has all fittings and fixtures - including fans, geezer, lighting fixtures & curtain rods. No furniture.

Interested persons kindly contact.

regards
narayan

avinash

Nov 9, 2014, 1:03:53 AM11/9/14
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
What is the present rent in DDA DWarka Sector 18 B for 3 Bedroom flats. Please confirm

avinash

Nov 9, 2014, 1:05:49 AM11/9/14
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I have one flat in DWARKA sctor 18 B. I also would like togive the flat for rent on lease to some company. Interested parties may contact on arch...@gmail.com
Message has been deleted

bij...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2016, 4:51:25 AM7/5/16
to DDA 2010 - 2014
My renter is looking for one more flat on rent for his friend.

Location: Upvan Apartment ( Pocket - GH-4) Sector - 28, Rohini
Flat Category: LIG
Any floor except top floor.

Please respond if interested.

Raj

Apr 14, 2017, 12:15:01 PM4/14/17
to DDA 2010 - 2014

Hi All,

f anyone interested please call on 9560083012, 9811563012

Location : DDA LIG Kondli Gharoli, Near New Kondli Mayur Vihar 3

Flat Category : LIG

Floor : 4th

Rent : 8 K +Electricity+Society Charges+ water charges+Gas Charge

Gas/Electrical fitting/ paintwork/ electrical motor/ iron gate and balcony iron grill done. Ready to move in.

Availability status: Immediate

Regards,

Rajesh