Electricity Camp for Rohini Allottees on 18 & 22 April

Sandeep Kumar

Apr 17, 2013, 12:26:05 AM4/17/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Tata Power DDL is organizing electricity camp for Rohini Sec-28 & 29 allottees on 18 & 22 April. Try to apply for connection on these days as it would be easiest and later may have to run around different offices for connection.

Sam II

Apr 17, 2013, 12:32:19 AM4/17/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanx Sandeep for info,
I havenot recvd the electrical equipments from Electrical JE, Do I need to complete this process first before applying, also those who miss the oppurtunity by any chance, how can they apply ?

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Sandeep Kumar <san...@gmail.com> wrote:

Tata Power DDL is organizing electricity camp for Rohini Sec-28 & 29 allottees on 18 & 22 April. Try to apply for connection on these days as it would be easiest and later may have to run around different offices for connection.

Sandeep Kumar

Apr 17, 2013, 12:41:06 AM4/17/13
to DDA 2010
Anyone can apply in these camps whether they received the electrical
equipments or not. Later you can apply for connection in Tata Power
DDL office, not difficult but you have to go to their office and right
now they are coming at your location.

Regards

On Apr 17, 9:32 am, Sam II <ksam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanx Sandeep for info,
> I havenot recvd the electrical equipments from Electrical JE, Do I need to
> complete this process first before applying, also those who miss the
> oppurtunity by any chance, how can they apply ?
>

> On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Sandeep Kumar <san...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Tata Power DDL is organizing electricity camp for Rohini Sec-28 & 29
> > allottees on 18 & 22 April. Try to apply for connection on these days as it
> > would be easiest and later may have to run around different offices for
> > connection.
>
> > <https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-0E7uWQdEH00/UW4jrbSg4cI/AAAAAAAABG...>

Sonalika Prasad

Apr 17, 2013, 12:56:06 AM4/17/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thnk you so much Sandeep.

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Sandeep Kumar <san...@gmail.com> wrote:

Tata Power DDL is organizing electricity camp for Rohini Sec-28 & 29 allottees on 18 & 22 April. Try to apply for connection on these days as it would be easiest and later may have to run around different offices for connection.

Sam II

Apr 17, 2013, 1:15:53 AM4/17/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Ok. Great. Any idea how much time will take for this process and installation of meter etc.

Sonalika Prasad

Apr 17, 2013, 1:31:38 AM4/17/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Can anybody please guide which all documents are required to be carried?
Many thanks

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Sandeep Kumar <san...@gmail.com> wrote:

Tata Power DDL is organizing electricity camp for Rohini Sec-28 & 29 allottees on 18 & 22 April. Try to apply for connection on these days as it would be easiest and later may have to run around different offices for connection.

Sam II

Apr 17, 2013, 2:49:22 AM4/17/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Sonalika
its already mentioned on Sandeep's mail.

Regards

Sandeep Kumar

Apr 17, 2013, 3:32:46 AM4/17/13
to DDA 2010
All,

Please check the link posted in my first post for the DDA notification
in which the location for camp and what documents are required are
clearly mentioned.

Still for everyone knowledge the following documents are required

1) Copy of possession and allotment letter
2) ID Proof copy
3) 2 Photos of applicant.

One camp would be in HIG Complex Sec-29 and another in LIG Complex
Sec-28.

Regards
Sandeep

On Apr 17, 11:49 am, Sam II <ksam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sonalika
> its already mentioned on Sandeep's mail.
>
> Regards
>
> On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 11:01 AM, Sonalika Prasad <sonalika.pra...@gmail.com
>

> > wrote:
> > Can anybody please guide which all documents are required to be carried?
> > Many thanks
>
> > On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Sandeep Kumar <san...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Tata Power DDL is organizing electricity camp for Rohini Sec-28 & 29
> >> allottees on 18 & 22 April. Try to apply for connection on these days as it
> >> would be easiest and later may have to run around different offices for
> >> connection.
>
> >> <https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-0E7uWQdEH00/UW4jrbSg4cI/AAAAAAAABG...>

Sandeep Kumar

Apr 17, 2013, 3:34:18 AM4/17/13
to DDA 2010
Generally in 7-10 days meter would be installed.

Regards

Sonalika Prasad

Apr 17, 2013, 3:40:20 AM4/17/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sandeep..

Rohit Kumar

Apr 17, 2013, 3:55:14 AM4/17/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
This is good info , people going on 18th or 22nd April - Could you please check if Tata Power would be holding any such camp in future as well ? I might not be able to go on any of these dates and hence this request.

Regards
Rohit

Debabrata Ghosh

Apr 17, 2013, 4:27:36 AM4/17/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Please see the attached file for all your queries regarding new connection. FAQ by NDPL.

Thanks,

Debabrata Ghosh

Phone-91-9891906053
FAQ.pdf

PEMBA BHUTIA

Apr 17, 2013, 5:22:50 AM4/17/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Any such camps in Vasant Kunj......

arvind k

Apr 18, 2013, 12:50:03 AM4/18/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sandeep bhai , it's really good to hear about the camp . Plz update about the experience if someone attend the camp today . Thanks

Sandeep Kumar

Apr 18, 2013, 3:52:12 AM4/18/13
to DDA 2010
I submitted the application for electricity connection today and it
will take max 10 min for application if everyone don't try to make it
by 10AM. Because everyone wants to do it first in morning there would
be little rush but reach after 11 and you will be done in 15 min.

1) In Sec-29 HIG Complex, Tata Power official would be sitting in club
house which is next to entry gate.
2) As mentioned earlier, copies of self attested possession slip,
possession paper and allotment letter are required along with original
for verification. Also need a photo.
3) The minimum load for HIG is 5 KW and for LIG I think it is 3 KW.
4) No deposit is required during application.
5) The applicants will get the message to deposit the amount in 3-4
days and amount can be deposited in any TDPL office.
6) For HIG 5 KW the deposit would be close to 7k.
7) Meter would be installed in 7-10 days.

Regards
Sandeep

Sam II

Apr 18, 2013, 4:44:33 AM4/18/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Once again. Very well narrated . Thanks You very much for sharing this info.

arvind k

Apr 18, 2013, 4:54:54 AM4/18/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hello sandeep , did u also deposit any Id proof . And can we also deposit the money on the same day . Thanks
Message has been deleted

Tarun Kassana

Apr 18, 2013, 5:45:02 AM4/18/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sandeep,
Thank you for the useful information.
Can you please let me know if presence of original allottee is required or someone can submit documents on his behalf?
Regards,
Tarun

On 18-Apr-2013 2:26 PM, "arvind k" <arvin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello sandeep , did u also deposit any Id proof . And can we also deposit the money on the same day . Thanks

Message has been deleted

Sandeep Kumar

Apr 18, 2013, 6:13:33 AM4/18/13
to DDA 2010
Tarun,

Yes allottee presence is required as need to sign application form.
Also Tata Power person will not give the application form, but will
fill it himself and ask the applicant to sign it there itself.

Regards

On Apr 18, 2:45 pm, Tarun Kassana <tarunkass...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Sandeep,
> Thank you for the useful information.
> Can you please let me know if presence of original allottee is required or
> someone can submit documents on his behalf?
> Regards,
> Tarun

Sandeep Kumar

Apr 18, 2013, 6:17:34 AM4/18/13
to DDA 2010
Yes Arvind, missed it in earlier post, self attested ID proof is also
required. Also you can only deposit the money after you receive
confirmation SMS from Tata Power in few days, so no chance of
depositing on same day.

Regards

arvind k

Apr 18, 2013, 6:39:19 AM4/18/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Sandeep bhai thanks , the flat is on my mother name or unke paas sirf ration card and pan card hai . So I want to know how many Id proof u deposit . Thanks

Sandeep Kumar

Apr 18, 2013, 9:11:03 AM4/18/13
to DDA 2010
Are bhai id proof to ek bhi chalega. Just take the copies of PAN and
Ration card, more than enough.

Regards

arvind k

Apr 18, 2013, 9:56:33 AM4/18/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thnks bhai , sorry for giving you so much ??? Marks . Vaise what's ur plan ahead . Are u going to shift there . Thnks

Sandeep Kumar

Apr 18, 2013, 10:03:08 AM4/18/13
to DDA 2010
Yes Arvind, plan is definitely to shift but I'm not going to be the
first ones to shift........................:) My Family is not
comfortable to shift in so secluded place at present.

Regards

Raj C

Apr 19, 2013, 4:25:06 AM4/19/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

LIG Owners can apply for 2KW load also.

Thanks

बृहस्पतिवार, 18 अप्रैल 2013 1:22:12 pm UTC+5:30 को, Sandeep Kumar ने लिखा:

Rajeev Ranjan

Apr 19, 2013, 5:06:31 AM4/19/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

raj, can u please clarify specificaly which document u submitted n what are the orignal documents they are asking for

Raj C

Apr 20, 2013, 4:16:49 AM4/20/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
copies of self attested Possession slip and Certificate,
Allotment letter or Copy of CD executed
If originals are with Loaning agency, you may submit the same papers verified from them.
Also need a photo.
Thanks

शुक्रवार, 19 अप्रैल 2013 2:36:31 pm UTC+5:30 को, rajeev ने लिखा:

Raj C

Apr 20, 2013, 4:17:37 AM4/20/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Also Copy of Voter ID pr Passport, any ID proof.
शनिवार, 20 अप्रैल 2013 1:46:49 pm UTC+5:30 को, Raj C ने लिखा:

Rajeev Ranjan

Apr 20, 2013, 6:51:32 AM4/20/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

thnx raj, can i give my DL or  PAN CARD as Id proof

mukesh...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2013, 9:49:23 AM4/21/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
any one go tomorrow camp for elect. Conection

Sent from my Nokia phone

mukesh...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2013, 10:34:04 AM4/21/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Any one go tomorrow camp in sec 28 gh 4 i will going if any one going than share

Raj C

Apr 22, 2013, 6:55:52 AM4/22/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

शनिवार, 20 अप्रैल 2013 4:21:32 pm UTC+5:30 को, rajeev ने लिखा:

mukesh...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2013, 12:16:35 AM4/24/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear sandeep u got the request no or demand note from ndpl if yes than tell me please telll me how much sequrity deposite

Sent from my Nokia phone
Tata Power DDL is organizing electricity camp for Rohini Sec-28 & 29
allottees on 18 & 22 April. Try to apply for connection on these days as it
would be easiest and later may have to run around different offices for
connection.

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-0E7uWQdEH00/UW4jrbSg4cI/AAAAAAAABG4/K5_6LOfmwSU/s1600/ElecCamp.jpg>

Sandeep Kumar

Apr 24, 2013, 2:55:29 AM4/24/13
to DDA 2010
No, I didn't got any request till now. Did anyone who filed
application for electricity connection got the demand in Rohini?

Regards

On Apr 24, 9:16 am, "mukesh201...@gmail.com" <mukesh201...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Dear sandeep u got the request no or demand note from ndpl if yes than tell me please telll me how much sequrity deposite
>
> Sent from my Nokia phone

Sonalika Prasad

Apr 24, 2013, 3:06:55 AM4/24/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Not yet

Raj C

Apr 25, 2013, 8:39:04 PM4/25/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Still waiting,

Anybody who visited recently may share the status of street lights  also on the peripheral roads

.

बुधवार, 24 अप्रैल 2013 12:36:55 pm UTC+5:30 को, S Prasad ने लिखा:

Utkarsh

Apr 30, 2013, 8:25:01 AM4/30/13
to DDA 2010
Today I got an SMS from Tata power with the Request # (I went to the
camp on 18th Apr). On checking the status of Request# at Tata Power
site, it is showing "Request is pending for site visit".

Let us see when the status gets updated or when I will receive another
SMS.

Regards

Sandeep Kumar

Apr 30, 2013, 8:40:36 AM4/30/13
to DDA 2010
I also got the same SMS today and status is same too.

Regards
Sandeep

Utkarsh

May 2, 2013, 3:02:04 AM5/2/13
to DDA 2010
Today the status has changed to "Site visit done, request is under
process".

Regards,
Utkarsh

arvind k

May 2, 2013, 11:18:17 AM5/2/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sandeep bhai , today I got the message from tata power regarding my connection request . I m just curious when we need to deposit the security money .thnks

Sandeep Kumar

May 3, 2013, 2:29:17 AM5/3/13
to DDA 2010
Arvind,

I think for depositing money we are going to receive anther sms with
amount details.

Regards

Sonalika Prasad

May 3, 2013, 2:32:08 AM5/3/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I spoke to NDPL about the same. They said, we would receive another sms within 10 days, then we have to deposit the money.

Regards

Rajeev Ranjan

May 4, 2013, 1:56:13 AM5/4/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

got sms frm ndpl today, status showing, site visit pending. apld for conection in 22nd april camp at sec 28, gh4

Raj C

May 6, 2013, 4:31:25 AM5/6/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
There is an abrupt situation here

I got SMS on saturday from ttp which states- Your request for permanent and LTT request permanent connection has been cancelled due to temporary close.

A day before somebody called claiming to be from TTP was making technical queries

Do anybody receive the same , now I am following on customer-care.

Raj C

शनिवार, 4 मई 2013 11:26:13 am UTC+5:30 को, rajeev ने लिखा:

Sandeep Kumar

May 6, 2013, 5:53:45 AM5/6/13
to DDA 2010
I and some other who applied also got the same message and when
checked with customer care, they are saying as the report is still
pending from site incharge the request is put on kind of hold. The
connection proceedings will start as soon as they will get the report
from site incharge.

Regards

On May 6, 1:31 pm, Raj C <rajchawla.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is an abrupt situation here
>
> I got SMS on saturday from ttp which states- Your request for permanent and
> LTT request permanent connection has been cancelled due to temporary close.
>
> A day before somebody called claiming to be from TTP was making technical
> queries
>
> Do anybody receive the same , now I am following on customer-care.
>
> Raj C
>
> शनिवार, 4 मई 2013 11:26:13 am UTC+5:30 को, rajeev ने लिखा:
>

> > got sms frm ndpl today, status showing, site visit pending. apld for
> > conection in 22nd april camp at sec 28, gh4
> > On May 3, 2013 12:02 PM, "Sonalika Prasad" <sonalik...@gmail.com<javascript:>>
> > wrote:
>
> > > I spoke to NDPL about the same. They said, we would receive another sms
> > within 10 days, then we have to deposit the money.
>
> > > Regards

> > regarding my connection request . I m just curious when we need to deposit
> > the security money .thnks

> > an email to dda-2010+u...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.

vijendra meena

May 7, 2013, 12:40:52 AM5/7/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
hi!!
i am a allottee of LIG in rohini sector-28. i could not applied for electric meter during the camp.  can anybody tell me the procedure for application of electric meter now and fee & documents required for the same?
Vijendra Meena

Sandeep Kumar

May 7, 2013, 2:37:39 AM5/7/13
to DDA 2010
You can apply for new connection on Tata Power (NDPL) website easily.

Regards

Utkarsh

May 8, 2013, 12:29:44 AM5/8/13
to DDA 2010
Checked the status of my request and it is now changed to

Payment Pending against Demand Note No:XXXXXX
Amounting Rs. 3000.00 /- with due Date: 22.05.2013

so it seems that either we have to only pay 3K for the connection or
there will be another demand note for 3K. Let me pay this 3K amount
first and will let you know how it goes.

Regards,
Utkarsh

Sandeep Kumar

May 8, 2013, 2:35:49 AM5/8/13
to DDA 2010
Today my status is also showing as Payment Pending against Demand Note
No: 002004828131 Amounting Rs. 3000.00 /- with due Date: 22.05.2013.

But I don't really think this is right and deposit amount should be
around 7k in case of 5KVA load.

Regards

arvind k

May 8, 2013, 4:20:15 AM5/8/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Sandeep bhai did u get any message on ur mobile regarding this 3000 payment . When I was at the camp I asked the tata person about the deposit amount and I was been told that deposit will be around 6000 . Anyway my status on web is still showing the old status . Also I come to know from some dealers that market price of this flats are very down now only 1 cr with garage . Feels bad :( :(

Manu Mewari

May 8, 2013, 4:25:38 AM5/8/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
market price is down every where right now. it is not happening only in rohini.

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 1:50 PM, arvind k <arvin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sandeep bhai did u get any message on ur mobile regarding this 3000 payment . When I was at the camp I asked the tata person about the deposit amount and I was been told that deposit will be around 6000 . Anyway my status on web is still showing the old status . Also I come to know from some dealers that market price of this flats are very down now only 1 cr with garage . Feels bad :( :(

Manu Mewari
Team Lead (Java,J2EE)
LinkEdge Software Solutions
Gurgaon, India
HeadOffice : USA , ChatsWorth

Sandeep Kumar

May 8, 2013, 5:54:59 AM5/8/13
to DDA 2010
No I didn't got any message yet. I also asked during application and
Tata Power people were telling that deposit amount would be close to
7k so not sure on this 3k status. Will check on Saturday or next week,
no time before that. Yes, the prices are down much more specially in
Rohini, because the place is very secluded and not livable as of now.
But once people start moving the prices will definitely rise. I'm not
really thinking about prices as I'm going to shift there sooner or
later.

Regards

debabra...@gmail.com

May 8, 2013, 10:50:29 AM5/8/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
As per todays conversation with the dealer, flats with garrage can fetch 1.15 to 1.2 Cr. Without garrage it could be even 95 l..

Therefore very volatile rates.

Sent from my Nokia phone
May 9, 2013, 5:47:45 AM5/9/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Rajchawla ji ye BBQ kya hai hume to pata chale ?

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Chandra
Mobile No. 9971775789

Sam II

May 9, 2013, 5:48:24 AM5/9/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Bar B Que hoga ;)

Sandeep Kumar

May 10, 2013, 3:20:31 AM5/10/13
to DDA 2010
I checked with customer care today and came to know Rs 3k amount is
not correct and some line charges are not added in the connection
request. Raised a complaint and executive told me that I will get the
new demand note and sms for it in 2-3 days and should submit the
amount as per that later. Also the amount can be submitted in any
nearby TP-DDL office.

I think everyone who got this 3K demand note should call customer care
can get the request request corrected so that later you won't have any
problem at last moment.

Regards

Sonalika Prasad

May 10, 2013, 3:31:54 AM5/10/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I got an SMS for submission of Rs. 1200..Don't know why :((\

Sandeep Kumar

May 10, 2013, 3:41:52 AM5/10/13
to DDA 2010
It seems they missed to add some line charges for everyone, get it
corrected before making payment.

Regards

On May 10, 12:31 pm, Sonalika Prasad <sonalika.pra...@gmail.com>

Raj C

May 11, 2013, 3:22:58 AM5/11/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Site pe jayenge , wahan yahi mention hai,

waise aap naye lagte hain yahan?

welcome and share your flat no also.

Thanks

बृहस्पतिवार, 9 मई 2013 3:18:24 pm UTC+5:30 को, Sam II ने लिखा:

coolzsunil

May 11, 2013, 11:27:55 PM5/11/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Where do we need to make the payment? Does any body know the location?

Regards,
Sunil

On Wednesday, April 17, 2013 9:56:05 AM UTC+5:30, Sandeep Kumar wrote:

Tata Power DDL is organizing electricity camp for Rohini Sec-28 & 29 allottees on 18 & 22 April. Try to apply for connection on these days as it would be easiest and later may have to run around different offices for connection.

mukesh...@gmail.com

May 12, 2013, 12:14:28 AM5/12/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Badli distric office gate no 5 u also deposite money here i will go on 13.05.13

Sent from my Nokia phone
recvd the sms yestday of rs 1200 for 2kw load. sonalika did u chk with cust care abt the exat amont to b paid. they told me the amount is 1200.

mukesh...@gmail.com

May 13, 2013, 10:54:03 AM5/13/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all i will diposite rs 1200 for 2 kv load ndpl person say rs 3000 pay when install the meter thats conection charge my flat in rohini sec 28 gh 4 if any more update than share

Sent from my Nokia phone
On May 12, 2013 8:57 AM, "coolzsunil" <sunil....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Where do we need to make the payment? Does any body know the location?
>
> Regards,
> Sunil
>
> On Wednesday, April 17, 2013 9:56:05 AM UTC+5:30, Sandeep Kumar wrote:
>>
>> Tata Power DDL is organizing electricity camp for Rohini Sec-28 & 29
>> allottees on 18 & 22 April. Try to apply for connection on these days as it
>> would be easiest and later may have to run around different offices for
>> connection.
>>

>> <https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-0E7uWQdEH00/UW4jrbSg4cI/AAAAAAAABG4/K5_6LOfmwSU/s1600/ElecCamp.jpg>

sarab singh

May 27, 2013, 4:33:56 AM5/27/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I talked yesterday with tata power executive on helpline number...they
told me that u can apply for connection at phone nd within three days
u have to deposit the required documents...frnds whether we have to
purchase the meter or they will install it themselves...they told if
the property is registerd in the name of spouse then we have to
deposit an affidavit that the wife or husband have no objection in
taking the electricity connection... can anybody of u can tell me the
matter of affidavit...

On 5/13/13, Rajeev Ranjan <ranjan.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
> recvd the sms yestday of rs 1200 for 2kw load. sonalika did u chk with cust
> care abt the exat amont to b paid. they told me the amount is 1200.
> On May 12, 2013 8:57 AM, "coolzsunil" <sunil....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Where do we need to make the payment? Does any body know the location?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Sunil
>>
>> On Wednesday, April 17, 2013 9:56:05 AM UTC+5:30, Sandeep Kumar wrote:
>>>
>>> Tata Power DDL is organizing electricity camp for Rohini Sec-28 & 29
>>> allottees on 18 & 22 April. Try to apply for connection on these days as
>>> it
>>> would be easiest and later may have to run around different offices for
>>> connection.
>>>

>>> <https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-0E7uWQdEH00/UW4jrbSg4cI/AAAAAAAABG4/K5_6LOfmwSU/s1600/ElecCamp.jpg>

Sandeep Kumar

May 27, 2013, 7:00:21 AM5/27/13
to DDA 2010
Tata Power will install the meter themselves. Affidavit is required in
case the property is joint allotment and electricity connection is
applied in one name than the spouse have to give NOC.

Regards

On May 27, 1:33 pm, sarab singh <sarabman...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I talked yesterday with tata power executive on helpline number...they
> told me that u can apply for connection at phone nd within three days
> u have to deposit the required documents...frnds whether we have to
> purchase the meter or they will install it themselves...they told if
> the property is registerd in the name of spouse then we have to
> deposit an affidavit that the wife or husband have no objection in
> taking the electricity connection... can anybody of u can tell me the
> matter of affidavit...
>
> On 5/13/13, Rajeev Ranjan <ranjan.ranjan1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > recvd the sms yestday of rs 1200 for 2kw load. sonalika did u chk with cust
> > care abt the exat amont to b paid. they told me the amount is 1200.
> > On May 12, 2013 8:57 AM, "coolzsunil" <sunil.bhas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Where do we need to make the payment? Does any body know the location?
>
> >> Regards,
> >> Sunil

Sonalika Prasad

May 27, 2013, 7:36:50 AM5/27/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
i submitted Rs. 1200 only..nothing extra..

sarab singh

May 27, 2013, 8:13:09 AM5/27/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
thanx sandeep,
can u tell me content of noc becoz I will come from outside Delhi
...have they installed water meters ...what's the status of flats
now...

Sandeep Kumar

May 28, 2013, 2:53:20 AM5/28/13
to DDA 2010
No idea about content as I didn't submitted any. If any other member
have submitted affidavit for electricity connection please share the
content with Sarab. No water meters, only ground water is available as
of now. Status? Flats are ready, but the complexes at Sec-29 Rohini
are in kind of isolation so not sure about security aspect if someone
want to shift there.

Regards

On May 27, 5:13 pm, sarab singh <sarabman...@gmail.com> wrote:
> thanx sandeep,
>    can u tell me content of noc becoz I will come from outside Delhi
> ...have they installed water meters ...what's the status of flats
> now...

sarab singh

May 28, 2013, 3:22:52 AM5/28/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
sandeep bhai..Namaskar..
thanx for info...I will come there in June...thanx if any update plz
share..sarab

Sandeep Kumar

May 30, 2013, 3:41:10 AM5/30/13
to DDA 2010
Got call today from TDPL for installation of electricity meter, and
will be going tomorrow. Did anyone else got the call too?

Regards

Sonalika Prasad

May 30, 2013, 4:45:45 AM5/30/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Sandeepji,

May I please ask your flat number please
Actually I got a call from vigilance office ndpl day before yesterday asking if meter has been installed for me or not.I was surprised because I never received any call. they asked me check with the customer care. The customer care told me that there are few works pending from DDA. I called up the executive electrical engineer of DDA, he said there are few works remaining to be done on the site and this would take 1-2 months before meter installation.
 can I kindly also ak you if you could help me with the person's numebr and name who called you, so that I contact them and liase to have meter installed for my flat also.

Thanks & regards,

Sandeep Kumar

May 30, 2013, 5:01:15 AM5/30/13
to DDA 2010
My Flat number is 116 Block C. The number from which received the call
is 8595082706. Call this person and let us know what he says to you.

Regards

Ramesh Chandra

May 30, 2013, 5:17:24 AM5/30/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Sandeep Ji,

I called the person the no given by you . As per discussion with him he told me that they have installed some electric meters in Sector 29 at HIG and LIG, But there is no electricity meter installation process starts  at sector 28.

Rohit

Sep 23, 2013, 1:03:13 PM9/23/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Rohini secctor -29 Allotees,

I wanted to check couple of things from people who have already got the electric connection.

Has any one got the electric meter installed for their flat ? Has NDPL started providing electricity to the flats ?

Could you please tell me how many days does it take after applying connection to get the meter installed and have electric supply

How much is the minimum monthly bill coming out to be. ?

Regards
Rohit

Sandeep Kumar

Sep 24, 2013, 3:09:56 AM9/24/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I got electricity meter installed in June and yes, NDPL is supplying electricity there.

It will take 1-2 weeks for meter installation after you apply for connection. The default monthly bill for 5 KV I am getting is about Rs 160.

Regards

Rohit

Jan 26, 2014, 5:45:12 PM1/26/14
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sandeep,

I have received demand note of 3K but for 5 KVA connection.

As I recall in one of your posts earlier you mentioned 3K is not the correct amount to be deposited for 5 KVA connection.

Could you tell me if you were able to get it corrected and what is the correct amount that needs to be deposited. ?

Requesting other members to give their inputs as well on this so that I can be saved from multiple visits to electricity office.

Regards
Rohit

Sandeep Kumar

Jan 26, 2014, 11:07:38 PM1/26/14
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rohit,

Amount 3k is correct for 5KVA connection.

Regards

Neerav Ahir

Sep 9, 2016, 6:12:24 AM9/9/16
to DDA 2010 - 2014
hello Sandeep,
hope you are doing good.
I saw this post very helpful indeed.
I live in chandigarh and have a dda flat in sector 29 rohini. I want to apply for electricity meter but the issue is I need to get wood work complete in order to shift there for which we require electricity meter.
I had a word with costumer care people and they say they will only provide meter in domestic area in case work is complete.

so means I cant start my wood work till my electricity meter is installed but then they said they will give to only ones who have all the works completed.

any leads?
I will be thankful to as I have to come from chandigarh and cant afford to visit three four times t

Sandeep Kumar

Sep 10, 2016, 4:47:49 AM9/10/16
to DDA 2010 - 2014
There is no such rule, customer care gave you incorrect information. You can apply for electricity connection with your flat papers without any woodwork.

Regards
Sandeep