Test

Green Dragon

Sep 10, 2011, 3:41:51 PM9/10/11
to D&D Wiki Non-Wiki Arbitration
Test

tytfroz...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2014, 11:32:11 PM7/14/14
to dd-wiki-non-wi...@googlegroups.com
Hello I just recently bought a new phone and traded in my old phone but it is not letting me redeem my account with the I.d. and secret code I was provided

John Peaco

Oct 11, 2017, 11:24:34 AM10/11/17
to D&D Wiki Non-Wiki Arbitration
hey I am new this sort of thing so i got banned. Ill admit that i shouldn't have been messing with the classes and I am sorry. It was when i first started to play d&d and went after classes that were great and made bad changes to them that were op and not as they were intended. But I've resentfully found out that you can create classes and would like to give it a try. Srry if i did this email wrong lol or sent it to the wrong person.

On Saturday, September 10, 2011 at 2:41:51 PM UTC-5, Green Dragon wrote:
Test