Cost of care for DD/ID residents in the RHC and Community Residential

Developmental Disabilities Advocates

Jun 12, 2012, 12:11:33 AM6/12/12
to DD Coalition
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Byhpzwg2XSemY1FjNG81Z2Z2MkU

Please see this link for a document which addresses the cost of care
for DD/ID residents based on their support needs. This information is
critical to the understanding of our current crisis.

Please share this with members of the Arc, members of the Develomental
Disabilities Council and people at Disability Rights Washington. In
addition, if any of you are involved in the DD Community Action
Coalition, please share this information there.

I would be more than willing to clarify any questions or concerns.
All data is cited from original sources.

Thank you,

Cheryl Felak, RN, BSN
Seattle, W