Shoreline Community Lifelong Learning PTA

1 view

Developmental Disabilities Advocates

Jun 11, 2012, 1:27:23 AM6/11/12
to DD Coalition
WE will be having our first meeting in August. Let me know if you are
interested. See this link for flyer:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Byhpzwg2XSemUEZOT1JGeDVId2s

Thank you,

Cheryl

Chris Hartzog

Jun 11, 2012, 9:54:55 AM6/11/12
to dd-coa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cheryl,

Do you have a date set yet? What will be on the agenda?

Thank you,

Chris

Developmental Disabilities Advocates

Jun 11, 2012, 12:45:35 PM6/11/12
to DD Coalition
No Date set yet - waiting to hear from a couple key co-organizers.
The agenda will be reveiwing paper work needed to make official unit,
choose board members review PTA by-laws, review projects that we plan
to work on and set regular meeting dates/times.

I hope to have a date set within a couple of days - any input as to
days/times that work for either this first meeting or fir regluar
meetins would be appreciated. We are also looking at using web
resources such as "go-to meeting" or skype since for many who do not
live right around here meetings are difficult to get to. We will have
to discuss that with the group.

Thanks so much,

Cheryl

Developmental Disabilities Advocates

Jun 13, 2012, 2:24:37 PM6/13/12
to DD Coalition
Meeting has been set for Saturday July 28, 2012

It will be held at the Shoreline Library (345 NE 175th * Shoreline, WA
98155 * 206-362-7550)

3PM - 5PM

Hope to see folks there!

Thanks,

Cheryl

On Jun 11, 9:45 am, Developmental Disabilities Advocates