What games have your children or students enjoyed?

Developmental Disabilities Advocates

May 26, 2012, 10:04:30 PM5/26/12
to DD Coalition
Hi everyone,

Our son is going to be starting a "Games in the Garden" at Fircrest -
his home and community. I have some ideas for games which our son can
do (with total guidance and assistance and that he will be engaged in)
but I'm wondering if any of you have found any games that your
children have enjoyed playing.

In order for this to be successful these games have to be on the
preschool up to age 8 skill level - not too involved, difficult to
learn, abstract and no small pieces (Thomas lacks fine motor skills
and an attention span which is probably 60 seconds max - if that!)

Along the lines of games that I was thinking of are "hyper-dash"
"Balloon Lagoon" "Elefun" "Lucky Ducks" are about the speed that I'm
thinking of.

Please let me know if you have suggestions for games.

Thanks,

Cheryl