October Happy Hour - tomorrow!

DCYP Communications Director

Oct 18, 2017, 9:37:57 PM10/18/17
to dc...@googlegroups.com

DCYP Committee
of the Kiwanis
Club of Washington

Join DC Young Professionals at these upcoming events

October Happy Hour at The Carving Room  NEW!

When: Thursday, October 19, 6:00-8:00 PM

Where: Carving Room Kitchen & Bar, 300 Massachusetts Ave. NW, DC
Kick off Fall events with DCYP at The Carving Room! Your first Happy Hour beer or wine is on us! We're excited to catch up with everyone and welcome new young professionals who are interested in getting involved. The Carving Room is a neighborhood kitchen specializing in house cured and hand carved meats, homemade sides and pickled vegetables. Full bar features 10 draft beers and signature libations. Thursday's are TACO THURSDAY 3 for $10. See you there!

>> RSVP on Meetup or email Jarrod at dcyp....@gmail.com

Seeking Leaders to Help Plan Events:
Are you interested in getting more involved with DCYP? Do you enjoy meeting new people and planning fun events and service projects? We're looking for a couple of interested volunteers to join the Leadership Team starting in October. To learn more, contact Dustin at DCYP.Pr...@gmail.com