Twice as Nice - Join Us For 2 Events This Week!

DCYP Communications Director

Jul 23, 2018, 1:13:18 PM7/23/18
to dc...@googlegroups.com

DCYP Committee
of the Kiwanis
Club of Washington

Join DC Young Professionals at these upcoming events

Happy Hour at Penn Commons

When: Wednesday, July 25th, 6-8pm

Where: Penn Commons, 700 6th Street NW, DC

***UPDATE*** We're bummed that Mother Nature isn't cooperating this week. Due to the forecasted rain, we are moving Happy Hour inside and down the block. We'll check in with the host(ess) so they can point you to our table when you arrive.

Join DCYP Kiwanis for a laid back, summer social!  The nearest Metro station isChinatown/Gallery Place (R/Y/G).We can't wait to catch up with everyone and hear how your summer has been so far!

>> RSVP on Meetup or email Stacey at dcyp.s...@gmail.com.

Volunteer to Serve Lunch at Loaves & Fishes

When: Saturday, July 28, 10:30AM-1:30PM

Where: Loaves & Fishes, 1525 Newton Street NW, DC

We are excited to be returning to Loaves and Fishes for a service project and will be serving a BBQ meal to their clients. Loaves and Fishes is a local non-profit whose mission is to feed the hungry in our community and to educate about hunger and homelessness. L&F operates every weekend out of the kitchen in St. Stephen's and the Incarnation Episcopal Church to serve a warm, healthy lunch to all who come to them.

The nearest Metro station is Columbia Heights on the yellow/green lines. Please be sure to wear clothes that you don't mind getting dirty.