February Service Project - Tyler Elementary Cleanup

1 view

DCYP Communications Director

Feb 13, 2018, 5:51:45 PM2/13/18
to dc...@googlegroups.com

DCYP Committee
of the Kiwanis
Club of Washington

Join DC Young Professionals at these upcoming events

Beautification Day at Tyler Elementary School

When: Saturday, February 24, 9 AM - 12 PM

Where: Tyler Elementary School, 1001 G Street SE, DC

Beautification Day is a “spruce up” of Tyler Elementary School. DCYP has been volunteering at Tyler for the last several years and we look forward to returning again! Beautification efforts this year may include painting, cleaning, organizing classrooms, setting up computers or other tasks to help the school. Plan to wear comfortable clothes and shoes for this project. The nearest Metro station is Eastern Market (B/O/S) and some street parking is available nearby.

>> RSVP on Meetup or email Stacey at dcyp.s...@gmail.com.

Leadership Opportunities Available!

Are you interested in getting more involved with DCYP? Do you enjoy meeting new people and planning fun events? We are seeking a few volunteers to join the Leadership Team to help plan service projects and other events. To learn more, contact Dustin at DCYP.Pr...@gmail.com.