Tax Day Happy Hour

DCYP Communications Director

Apr 17, 2018, 12:01:12 PM4/17/18
to dc...@googlegroups.com

DCYP Committee
of the Kiwanis
Club of Washington

Join DC Young Professionals at these upcoming events

Happy Hour at Tortilla Coast

When: Tuesday, April 17, 6:00-8:00PM

Where: 400 1st Street SE

Come join us at Tortilla Coast and have a margarita to celebrate Tax Day! We're excited to catch up with everyone and welcome new young professionals who are interested in getting involved. Whether you're a local, tourist or homesick Texan, Tortilla Coast on Capitol Hill is the destination of choice for Tex-Mex food lovers in the nation's capital.

Closest metro stop is Capitol South (Orange, Blue, Silver lines). Tortilla Coast is located at 400 1st St. SE (intersection of 1st Street SE and D Street SE). Entrance is on 1st Street.

>> RSVPon Meetup or email Jarrod at dcyp....@gmail.com.

Leadership Opportunities Available!

Are you interested in getting more involved with DCYP? Do you enjoy meeting new people and planning fun events? We are seeking a few volunteers to join the Leadership Team to help plan service projects and other events. To learn more, contact Dustin at DCYP.Pr...@gmail.com.