Happy Hour and Service Project this Wednesday

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

DCYP Communications Director

未读,
2018年1月7日 16:24:522018/1/7
收件人 dc...@googlegroups.com

DCYP Committee
of the Kiwanis
Club of Washington

Join DC Young Professionals at these upcoming events

Happy Hour and Service Project @ Philos

When: Wednesday, January 10, 6:00-8:00 PM

Where: Philos Mezze + Wine Bar (401 Massachusetts Ave NW, DC)

Join the DC Young Professionals at Philos for a combo service project and happy hour. We are kicking off the new year by putting together care packages for DC area homeless residents.

>> RSVPon Meetup or contact DCYP....@gmail.com. We look forward to seeing you there!

Volunteer at Tyler Elementary School Beautification Day

When: Saturday, February 24, 9:00AM-12:00PM

Where: Tyler Elementary, (1001 G Street SE)

Beautification Day is a "spruce up" of Tyler Elementary School. DCYP has been volunteering at Tyler Elementary for several years and we look forward to returning again! Beautification efforts may include painting, cleaning, organizing classrooms, setting up computers, or other tasks to help the school. Plan to wear comfortable clothing and shoes for this project.

--
回复全部
回复作者