February Fun!

DCYP Communications Director

Feb 11, 2019, 6:31:57 AM2/11/19
to dc...@googlegroups.com

DCYP Committee
of the Kiwanis
Club of Washington

Join DC Young Professionals at these upcoming events

Club Meeting

When: Tuesday, February 12, 6:30-8:30 PM

Where: Prequel (919 19th Street NW, DC)

Please join us for the February Meeting to get to know other members and learn more about our service projects.We will also have special guest, DeRonna Jones from the DC-College Access Program. DeRonna will talk about their work to encourage and enable DC high school students to enroll in and graduate from college.

>> RSVPon Meetup or contact DCYP.Comm...@gmail.com. We look forward to seeing you there!

Trivia Night

When: Tuesday, February 19, 6:30-8:30 PM

Where: Penn Social (801 E Street NW, DC)

Put your random knowledge to use and join us for trivia night! Trivia starts at 7pm but come and go as your schedule allows. It's a fun way to get to know more about DCYP Kiwanis and our activities in the community.

DCYP Communications Director

Feb 18, 2019, 9:37:25 AM2/18/19
to dc...@googlegroups.com

DCYP Committee
of the Kiwanis
Club of Washington

Join DC Young Professionals at these upcoming events

Trivia Night

When: Tuesday, February 19, 6:30-8:30 PM

Where: Penn Social (801 E Street NW, DC)

Put your random knowledge to use and join us for trivia night! Trivia starts at 7pm but come and go as your schedule allows. It's a fun way to get to know more about DCYP Kiwanis and our activities in the community.

>> RSVPon Meetup or contact DCYP.Comm...@gmail.com. We look forward to seeing you there!

Club Meeting

When: Tuesday, March 12, 6:30-8:30 PM

Where: TBD Downtown

Please join us for the March Meeting to get to know other members and learn more about our service projects.