Volunteers Needed For Age in Place

1 view

DCYP Communications Director

Nov 12, 2017, 8:27:14 PM11/12/17
to dc...@googlegroups.com

DCYP Committee
of the Kiwanis
Club of Washington

Join DC Young Professionals at these upcoming events

Volunteer with Age in Place

Age In Place provides a range of yard work and house cleaning – free to persons 60 years and older.­ The yard work includes lawn mowing, leaf raking, hedge trimming and general cleanup. Inside, volunteers ensure that the kitchen is clean, bathrooms are tidy, and walkways are clear. In providing these services, AIP seeks to provide both the volunteer team and the older adult with a safe, fun, and meaningful experience. Please RSVP to Stacey at dcyp.s...@gmail.com. We need to provide a headcount to the organization so RSVP by 12pm on Tuesday, November 14.

NEXT EVENT:

Happy Hour

When: Thursday, November 30, 6:00-8:00 PM

Where: TBD

>> Email Jared at dcyp....@gmail.com

Leadership Opportunities Available!

Are you interested in getting more involved with DCYP? Do you enjoy meeting new people and planning fun events? We are seeking a few volunteers to join the Leadership Team to help plan service projects and other events. To learn more, contact Dustin at DCYP.Pr...@gmail.com

---

Kiwanis Club of Washington, DC
Subscribe to Our Emails
Facebook