New Tumblr Blog, Facebook Page, and Twitter Account!

1 view

Joon Song

Jul 28, 2010, 11:37:44 PM7/28/10
to DC Wine Buyers Collective
Changes are afoot at the DC Wine Buyers Collective! Thanks to the
vigorous efforts of Rahul S., we now have a Tumblr page, Facebook
page, and Twitter account. I'm not sure anyone has to follow us on
all three forms of social media, but please consider joining at least
one of them to stay abreast of new offerings and updates.

Our Tumblr page is at http://dcwine.tumblr.com.

Our Twitter account is @dcwinebuyers, or http://twitter.com/dcwinebuyers/.

Our Facebook page is called the "DC Wine Buyers Collective." Please
"like" it so we feel good about ourselves.

Thanks, again, for everyone who purchased, and thank you to everyone
for being patient with us as we get used to operations!

Sincerely,

Joon