July 24 Deal is CLOSED - Transition to Blog

1 view

Joon Song

Jul 28, 2010, 1:46:33 PM7/28/10
to DC Wine Buyers Collective
Hello All,

First, I would like to apologize for the number of e-mails I've been
sending. Primarily for this reason, I've been strongly considering
transitioning to a blog/mailing list. This will have the advantage of
being more user-friendly, more aesthetically pleasing, and resulting
in fewer mass e-mails. Further, a blog will allow me to have
additional features such as a "rate your wine" page and a "member
suggestions" page. I will notify you once this transition is
complete.

Second, the July 24 Deal is now CLOSED. Members of the WBC purchased
20 bottles (hurray!) totalling $354.15 (including tax) in sales and
$83.07 in savings. I think this is a great start and portends much
more delicious wine in the future.

Third, despite the closure of the deal, you have one more opportunity
to buy these terrific wines. In order to make even cases I purchased
three extra bottles of Bonnet-Huet Muscadet and one extra bottle of
the Gigondas. Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing
any of these bottles. The Bonnet-Huet is $10.44 per bottle and the
Gigondas is $39.51. You can e-mail me at jso...@gmail.com.

To those members who purchased wine: I will be in contact with you in
the upcoming few days about availability, collection, and delivery.
Thank you for participating!

Sincerely,

Joon

Jon Gaffney

Jul 28, 2010, 2:05:49 PM7/28/10
to jso...@gmail.com, DC Wine Buyers Collective
Joon--

Sorry for being a slacker.  If it's still available, could you put me down for a bottle of the muscadet?

Thanks!
Jon

---
Jon Gaffney