DCW WIFI ZONE & FREE JIO SIM FOR THE RESIDENTS OF DCW

Tanmoy Chatterjee

Jan 13, 2017, 8:23:57 AM1/13/17
to Manoshi Chowdhury, Dipak Agarwal, DCW Kolkata, dcw-positi...@googlegroups.com, dcw-behala

Dear Manoshi Di,

Reliance JIO would like distribute, JIO SIM Card free of cost for each residents of Diamond City West and also would like to offer DCW Complex as FREE WIFI Zone.

Please arrange to provide your permission, so every residents of DCW can avail JIO Sim Card free of cost. (EACH FLAT CAN AVAIL MORE THAN 1 SIM CARD, NO RESTRICTION)

ACTIVITY DATE : 15TH JAN-2017

TIME :  9 AM TO 6 PM

No microphone or electricity required.

Waiting for your permission on the same.

Regards,

Tanmoy Chatterjee

Mob : 9903995738

milind kumar

Jan 14, 2017, 5:06:31 AM1/14/17
to dcw-positive-thinkers, dcw-b...@googlegroups.com, dcwko...@googlegroups.com, Manoshi Chowdhury, Dipak Agarwal
Good morning tanmoy da,

It seems wow deal for us......
Thanks for arranging this.

Thanks & best regards
Capt. milind Kumar
  Kolkata -700061

--
The group DCWPOSITIVETHINKERS is meant for all positive thinking people who can contribute to the welfare of all residents of DCW with a solution-oriented approach.
The moderators / owners do not take any responsibility for the contents of the e-mails posted therein. However, every effort is put in to prevent any obscene, vulgar or derogatory emails from being posted.

Tanmoy Chatterjee

Jan 15, 2017, 2:16:42 AM1/15/17
to dcw-positi...@googlegroups.com, DCW Kolkata, dcw-behala
Dear All,

JIO Free SIM distribution started in our complex. You all can collect your JIO SIM Card today.

We are going to start DCW free Wifi Zone very soon. So, pls collect your SIM Card today. No restriction of nos., means you can collect more than 1 SIM card as per your requirement.

Enjoy !!

Regards,
Tanmoy Chatterjee

On 14 Jan 2017 3:36 p.m., "milind kumar" <milind...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning tanmoy da,

It seems wow deal for us......
Thanks for arranging this.

Thanks & best regards
Capt. milind Kumar
  Kolkata -700061
On Jan 13, 2017 18:53, "Tanmoy Chatterjee" <tanmoy...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Avijit Chowdhury

Jan 18, 2017, 7:26:43 AM1/18/17
to tanmoy...@gmail.com, dcw-positi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Tanmoyji,

I would like to collect the SIM CARD of JIO.

Please let me know the place at our complex where it is available.

Regards,

Avijit Chowdhury

Tower 7 Flat 2 C.

Mobile 9831300424