Guerlains at Saks

Louise Zingeser

Aug 10, 2010, 7:33:50 PM8/10/10
to dcmdva-pe...@googlegroups.com
Hi all-

I ran through Saks in Chevy Chase today on my way to an appointment (wanted that parking stamp ; ) and noticed that the Guerlain cosmetics counter had a new collection of various perfumes-including testers of Sous le Vent, Liu, the Elixirs, Angelique Noir, Spiriteuese, and others. The SA said she thought they might only be there for a short while. Sooo, if you need a refill, or don't want to venture into Neimans, voila.

Just a heads up if y'all are in need.

Louise

Carie S

Aug 10, 2010, 7:48:18 PM8/10/10
to dcmdva-pe...@googlegroups.com
Those are great scents!  And hard to find in the US, except maybe in NY.  Thanks, Louise!

Carie

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—