Baghari parfum

Louise Zingeser

Dec 2, 2009, 7:38:06 AM12/2/09
to dcmdva-pe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pals-

I am thinking of getting the Baghari parfum-but don't really need 30mls.

Any splitters out there? It is $220 for the bottle.

Thanks,

Louise

Michele Harvey

Dec 2, 2009, 9:14:43 AM12/2/09
to dcmdva-pe...@googlegroups.com, Louise Zingeser
I'll have to pass - finally caved and got some from TPC during one of their sales - but I have to say that it is fantastic and if you love Baghari, it's totally worth owning, imho. Hope you get some takers!

March Dodge

Dec 9, 2009, 10:26:17 AM12/9/09
to dcmdva-pe...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I wanted to let you know that Perfumania (at least the one in Wheaton)
has the .5/15ml bottles of La Collection (Magie, Sikkim, Sagamore and
Climat) for $55 for the set in the store. These are the pretty, small
stoppered bottles (I BELIEVE they are stoppered but am not sure) that people
are always peeling off and selling for $20 - $25 each on the Bay. Anyway,
it's a pretty good price for the set, although I notice there's an eBay
seller in CA that has them for $45, free shipping. Nice holiday present.
Cheers, everyone!

http://i20.ebayimg.com/03/i/001/32/8e/86e7_1_b.JPG

PS I think I attached an image, not sure!

Michele Harvey

Dec 9, 2009, 11:57:17 AM12/9/09
to dcmdva-pe...@googlegroups.com, March Dodge
That is a great price for a great set, imho. I got one a few years back for about $75 and counted myself fortunate, as the original retail is at least double that. All the frags are tip top (again imho) and worth the bucks. No affiliation. ;)

---- March Dodge <march...@verizon.net> wrote: