Making Scents: The Art and Passion of Fragrance ~ exhibit at Longwood Gardens :: Now Smell This

Nancy Hirshbein

Jan 20, 2010, 4:59:11 PM1/20/10
to dcmdva-pe...@googlegroups.com
Longwood Gardens is not that far from us. Maybe a road trip is in our
future?

http://www.nstperfume.com/2010/01/20/making-scents-the-art-and-
passion-of-fragrance-exhibit-at-longwood-gardens/

jeth...@aol.com

Jan 20, 2010, 6:18:45 PM1/20/10
to dcmdva-pe...@googlegroups.com
Sounds wonderful. A bit too far for me right now, though. :-(

Nava

Carie S

Jan 20, 2010, 6:48:19 PM1/20/10
to dcmdva-pe...@googlegroups.com, dcmdva-pe...@googlegroups.com
Why not? Sounds lovely!

Now let's find a time betw Apr & Nov when we're all free!

Carie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 20, 2010, at 4:59 PM, Nancy Hirshbein <nhirs...@mac.com> wrote:

> Longwood Gardens is not that far from us. Maybe a road trip is in
> our future?

Sariah and Ian

Jan 20, 2010, 7:18:47 PM1/20/10
to dcmdva-pe...@googlegroups.com
Yes! I'm up for the date in March w/ Avery Gilbert. Anyone want to ride
with me?
Sariah

Fragrance ~ exhibit at Longwood Gardens :: Now Smell This

Louise Zingeser

Jan 21, 2010, 6:33:24 AM1/21/10
to dcmdva-pe...@googlegroups.com
Oooh, this looks fabulous. I just need to consider my spring calendar, but definitely up for a road trip!

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Nancy Hirshbein <nhirs...@mac.com> wrote:
Longwood Gardens is not that far from us. Maybe a road trip is in our future?

Kristy Keaton

Jan 21, 2010, 9:20:54 AM1/21/10
to dcmdva-pe...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to go as well!

Theresa

Jan 21, 2010, 9:30:35 AM1/21/10
to DC/MD/VA Perfumistas
This sounds wonderful. I've been to Longwood Gardens a number of
times as I'm from the Philadelphia suburbs. Beautiful place to visit
even without the lure of this special exhibit!

Carie S

Jan 21, 2010, 10:39:02 AM1/21/10
to dcmdva-pe...@googlegroups.com, dcmdva-pe...@googlegroups.com
I can drive and take 3 others, after April

Carie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 21, 2010, at 9:20 AM, Kristy Keaton <kristy....@gmail.com>