Hermes things

Louise Zingeser

Sep 21, 2010, 8:46:40 AM9/21/10
to dcmdva-pe...@googlegroups.com
Dear buddies-

I am in need of another traveler size or two of Hermes (prolly Vanille Galante and another)-anyone interested in getting 1 or 2, 15 ml bottles of something (the travel set is of 4 15 mls for around $145) and splitting the cost?

I'll go on down to Tyson's and fetch the goods. Just lemme know, thanks.

Louise

Carie S

Sep 21, 2010, 9:29:00 AM9/21/10
to dcmdva-pe...@googlegroups.com, dcmdva-pe...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone. I have a 180 ml bottle of 31 edt, 25% full. Just tired of it, so much left! Anyone interested?

I also have my Fracas prize with about 3.5 oz pure parfum, limited ed box and bottles, never touched. I'd like someone who appreciates it to give it a good home. Anyone interested?

Thanks!

Carie
703-519-1751

Sent from my iPhone