AWF

Louise Zingeser

Jan 13, 2010, 10:41:49 AM1/13/10
to dcmdva-pe...@googlegroups.com
Hi all-

I spoke with Bill today, and simply told him about the MUA post-not asking any questions. I just felt a heads-up on any phone calls/questions today would be helpful. He was a bit surprised at the posting, but said he feels generally optimistic that all will go well.

He also expressed his deep appreciation for the folks that care about him, Jose, and AWF. I said I would pass that along.

Thanks,

Louise

Michele Harvey

Jan 13, 2010, 10:52:45 AM1/13/10