Problems with Installation using docker.

Marina Mota

Jan 28, 2020, 8:26:23 AM1/28/20
to dcm4che
I'm using docker to install dcm4chee in a VM. But when I'm trying to do something in the ui (acessing by my computer) it is redirecting the request to 127.0.0.1. Things like search at MWL, search for Patients...
Using the same configuration (docker-compose.yml) just changing the environment variables I'm able to install fine in my computer.

ARCHIVE_HOST=<<IP>>
STORAGE_DIR=/home/pacs/storage/fs1
POSTGRES_DB=pacs
POSTGRES_USER=pacs
POSTGRES_PASSWORD=pacs
AUTH_SERVER_URL=https://<<IP>>:8843/auth

At Keycloak I instanced both dcm4chee-arc-ui and wildfly-console with <<IP>> and not localhost or 127.0.0.1.

Can anyone help me?

Marina Mota

Jan 28, 2020, 9:22:07 AM1/28/20
to dcm4che
I forgot to say that this problem is using the secure version. With the unsecured version everything is ok.

Gunter Zeilinger

Jan 28, 2020, 9:45:51 AM1/28/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Try from a private/incognito browser to exclude any browser caching issue.

Check the response of "GET /dcm4chee-arc/ui2/rs/keycloak.json" to the archive in the network log of your browser, particular the value of JSON property "auth-server-url".

There should be also a request "POST /auth/realms/dcm4che/protocol/openid-connect/token" to the keycloak server, with access, refresh and id token in the response.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

I forgot to say that this problem is using the secure version. With the unsecured version everything is ok.