Unable to connect Orthanc and OVIYAM - To view images

SELVA MUTHU KUMARAN SATHAPPAN

Jul 5, 2019, 4:28:16 AM7/5/19
to dcm4che
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to connect Orthanc and OVIYAM. Currently I don't see the images uploaded in Orthanc in OVIYAM.

I follow the docker link to launch the OVIYAM service (https://github.com/mocsharp/oviyam-docker) . Through this, I am able to log into the OVIYAM.

On the other hand, I start the Orthanc service, using the below docker run command

docker run -p 4242:4242 -p 8042:8042 --rm --name orthanc -v /home/selva/new_orthanc/orthanc.json:/etc/orthanc/orthanc.json -v /home/selva/new_orthanc/orthanc-db:/var/lib/orthanc/db jodogne/orthanc-plugins /etc/orthanc --verbose

This starts the Orthanc service and am able to upload images to the Orthanc explorer.

To connect these two, I am not sure what should be done. I did try adding  the below line in orthanc.json

"oviyam2"     : ["OVIYAM2", "172.xx.xxx.xxx", 104]

After this, I added a server in OVIYAM setup screen and clicked on "Verify" but nothing happened. but still, I don't see the images in OVIYAM viewer? Can you please help?
T1.JPG

Can anyone help us? Has it got anything to do with the IP address. I mean static or dynamic?

Please note that our docker runs in remote server for which we don't have access to UI. So, we port forward these to local and launch them. For esample, Orthanc runs in Desktop localhost:8042 and Oviyam runs in Desktop localhost:8081.

Thanks