Weasis GUI

Charles Desenvolvimento

Apr 7, 2020, 3:49:26 PM4/7/20
to dcm4che
Hey everyone! How's it going!

I've just compiled the weasis on my machine using Eclipse and InteliJ.  I'm not too much familiar with both of the IDE's so I'm struggling to raise and edit the weasis GUI Forms.

Would you guys show how can I do that?

Tatsunidas

Apr 7, 2020, 9:38:54 PM4/7/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am interested same thing.

Following is just my memo.

Weasis is build by using OSGi bundles(that are calling weasis-framework module) and contains many component maven modules of each OSGi bundles.
You can see weasis-launcher module in your IDEs(e.g, eclipse that is recommended in development web page).
Weasis main window is WeasisWin class which is located in org.weasis.base.ui module of weasis-base module.
You can change it and build whole weasis.

Another way is to use plugin(or "bundle" more correctly).
You can not change main window, but you can add something feature tools(e.g, toolbar item).
you can use "archetype" module in weasis-framework modules that is weasis plugin maven archetype.
Some samples included in this module.
(But, check settings in pom.xml e.g, something version number and so on)
More detail about plugin, please check Weasis development web docs.

Dear, Mr.(Dr.) Nicolas,

I"m glad that if you add more suitable descriptions...

Tatsuaki

2020年4月8日(水) 4:49 Charles Desenvolvimento <charlescampista...@gmail.com>:
Hey everyone! How's it going!

I've just compiled the weasis on my machine using Eclipse and InteliJ.  I'm not too much familiar with both of the IDE's so I'm struggling to raise and edit the weasis GUI Forms.

Would you guys show how can I do that?

Tatsuaki KOBAYASHI
TEL:080-1274-6433
Good Luck

Tatsunidas

Apr 8, 2020, 3:38:51 AM4/8/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sorry, I found my mistake.

You can not change main window, but you can add something feature tools(e.g, toolbar item).

You can use "UI Aggregator" for main ui as Plug-In.

Best.
tatsuaki

Nicolas Roduit

Apr 13, 2020, 10:30:16 AM4/13/20
to dcm4che
The UI classes are not using forms because they are specific to IDE or layouts and often it becomes very difficult to read those classes with forms. However, the Swing designer library in Eclipse allows displaying UI classes without specific forms.