Re: Unable to connect to Elasticsearch

Message has been deleted

Shefki Esadi

Sep 27, 2018, 3:19:28 AM9/27/18
to dcm4che
Hi,
it seams that you have the pro version of the UI, where did you get that from? (If you are j4care.com customer than contact pleas your assigned contact person/admin to get help). The "normal" open source version dose not have Elasticsearch connection and no Dashboard page.

Best Regards
Shefki Esadi

Am Mittwoch, 26. September 2018 18:03:48 UTC+2 schrieb Rafaël Warnault:
Dear dcm4chee community,

I managed to successfully install the « secured archive and Elastic Stack on a single host » using Docker Compose.

It looks like I have a connection issue with elasticsearch. On the Dashboard page is printed the following message :

Unable to connect to Elasticsearch!

I also notice a JS error about « dcmuiElasticsearchConfig » in the browser inspector.

But it seems ES is running properly when I try :

curl -XGET 172.16.24.140:9200
{

"name" : "naqDHbk",

"cluster_name" : "docker-cluster",

"cluster_uuid" : "MnN6yn5wRXuWM3FbmFq4fw",

"version" : {

"number" : "6.3.2",

"build_flavor" : "oss",

"build_type" : "tar",

"build_hash" : "053779d",

"build_date" : "2018-07-20T05:20:23.451332Z",

"build_snapshot" : false,

"lucene_version" : "7.3.1",

"minimum_wire_compatibility_version" : "5.6.0",

"minimum_index_compatibility_version" : "5.0.0"

},

"tagline" : "You Know, for Search"
}

Is there some configuration steps I missed regarding elasticsearch features in arc 5 ?
What can I do to fix this issue ?
I read here that the ES integration was not yet available in the open-source release. Is it still the case ?

Anyway, keep up the great work !

Best regards,

Here is a screenshot of the error I get on the Dashboard page :

Capture d’écran 2018-09-26 à 17.48.21.png

Message has been deleted

Shefki Esadi

Sep 27, 2018, 4:05:07 AM9/27/18
to dcm4che
There must have been some error happening while we released the last version, I reported that to my colleague Gunter, once he has some time he will check that.

Best Regards
Shefki

Am Donnerstag, 27. September 2018 09:27:18 UTC+2 schrieb Rafaël Warnault:
As I said, I get that from Docker images, using instructions from the wiki, nothing more… And I am not a j4care customer.

gunterze

Sep 28, 2018, 3:02:03 AM9/28/18
to dcm4che
I replaced the wrong UI version in dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-psql:5.14.0-secure and dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-psql:5.14.0-logstash-secure.

You have to re-pull the docker image:

$ docker pull dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-psql:5.14.0-secure
$ docker pull dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-psql:5.14.0-logstash-secure
Message has been deleted

herve.be...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2018, 4:35:42 AM9/28/18
to dcm4che
I suppose if i use docker-compose file :
arc:
    image: dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-psql:5.14.0-logstash-secure
must become

arc:
    image: dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-psql:5.14.0-logstash

?
Thank for your feedback

Gunter Zeilinger

Sep 28, 2018, 6:00:19 AM9/28/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
image: dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-psql:5.14.0-logstash-secure

should now also contain the right version of the UI. You just have to take care to either explicit remove the previous pulled version by

$ docker rmi dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-psql:5.14.0-logstash-secure

or by explicitly pulling the fixed version by

$ docker pull dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-psql:5.14.0-logstash-secure

You also have to ensure to remove the mapped-out deployment and configuration sub-directory of the mapped-out /opt/wildfly/standalone directory from previous runs before invoking

$ docker-compose up -d

to ensure, that the EAR from the fixed docker image is actually deployed when the archive container is starting.