How to increase the speed of uploading dcm4che-arc-ligth5 data to S3 object store

zhangyong...@163.com

May 7, 2018, 8:05:50 AM5/7/18
to dcm4che
Hi,guys:
     I use dcm4chee-arc-light5 as an archiving service, but I compared the use of local storage and S3 object storage, the same check data volume [test sample: 1.39G, 24 patient check], the local receiving efficiency is received by the S3 object 30 times, how to improve the S3 Object's transmission speed.

gunterze

May 7, 2018, 8:37:26 AM5/7/18
to dcm4che
With 5.13.1 it will be possible to configure a file system based receive cache, from which a configurable number of threads copies received instances to an S3 based nearline storage (#590).