I can not connect client pacs

lfd

Aug 26, 2016, 2:59:42 PM8/26/16
to dcm4che

Hello,
I have reinstalled dcm4chee 2.17.3 sql that could not see the images in dcm4chee web or weasis. Now if I can see, the problem is I can not connect a client pacs as radiant, eFilm to retrieve images from dcm4chee.
I have added ae, ip, port dcm4chee and radiant, eFilm, but only shows 0 studies. Before if they could do but after reinstallation can not.

some idea of the problem, I attach the log.

Thanks very much in advance!
log.txt

Neal Stuntz

Aug 27, 2016, 9:55:22 AM8/27/16
to dcm4che
I think I can help -- I have experienced this with newer installs.  Go into the AE configuration tab in dcm4chee-web3 then open the local AE title and delete the username/password.  For some reason the local AE title gets locked to the admin account.

lfd

Aug 27, 2016, 4:10:15 PM8/27/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
He is now working perfectly, you can place the admin credentials and work

thank you very much.