Weasis integrate in web-browser

avesh kadri

May 12, 2013, 7:30:44 AM5/12/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I am new to weasis. My question is how do i install weasis in such a way that weasis is launched right in the browser , kind of similar to java web start application. Please could you list the points i need to do in order to achieve that. It should be like when i call jnlp file through browser it should start weasis in the same browser. Thanks

avesh kadri

May 12, 2013, 7:34:38 AM5/12/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Please i haev been given dead line to achieve this. (13th)

nicolas...@gmail.com

May 13, 2013, 11:07:07 AM5/13/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Weasis works with Java Web Start. Have a look on the demo server in the main page and the instructions in How to launch Weasis from any environments.

avesh kadri

May 15, 2013, 8:19:08 AM5/15/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
indeed sir it help me alot, but now the issue is after deploying weasis pacs connector in tomcat and later running it gives status 404, your tutorial link shows viewer.jnlp. But it is not present in the deployed dir...

nicolas...@gmail.com

May 15, 2013, 4:01:08 PM5/15/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
If you get a 404 error, it means the path is not correct, just adapt the base url with your configuration.