Source code for dcm4chee-2.18.3?

Gregory Munro

Jan 16, 2017, 2:27:18 AM1/16/17
to dcm4che
I made some custom modifications to dcm4chee-2.18.1, and wanted to upgrade to 2.18.3, so I went to SourceForge and tried to download the source code. Earlier versions of dcm4chee included in the distribution a file named something like dcm4chee-2.18.1.zip, and this is what I used to make my alterations. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a similar source code zip file for 2.18.3 ...

I know that I can download source code with svn, so I tried that.However, I don't seem to be able to specify that I want the source code for 2.18.3. If I just run 'svn co ....' I seem to get a version labelled '2.19.0-SNAPSHOT'. Even if I try and select the version by date, using a command like 'svn co --revision {2016-01-19} ...' I still get version '2.19.0-SNAPHOT'. If I try earlier dates, it jumps to '2.18.0-SNAPSHOT'.

So does anyone have any idea how I can get the source code for dcm4chee -2.18.3? I'd be happy with any method that works!

Gregory Munro

Jan 21, 2017, 12:23:11 AM1/21/17
to dcm4che
Anyone???

zaka

Jan 22, 2017, 11:45:26 AM1/22/17
to dcm4che
Hi!
It's very easy to do. Just go to dcm4chee svn. There is 'Browse Commits' button. Press it to view commits listbox. Select there 'r18545' commit and press 'Browse code at this revision'. And finally press 'Download Snapshot'. By the way, the last revision is 2.18.5.

Gregory Munro

Jan 22, 2017, 10:15:33 PM1/22/17
to dcm4che
Ah! This is exactly what I needed to know. Thank you very much!

Just in case anyone else has the same problem ... I was using a command line version of SVN to retrieve the source code, which works fine, but I couldn't see any way of determining which release number corresponded to 2.18.3. It's so much easier through the web interface to SVN.

chen chen

Jun 7, 2020, 11:00:34 PM6/7/20
to dcm4che
I have a similar problem. Have you found a solution.

在 2017年1月16日星期一 UTC+8下午3:27:18,Gregory Munro写道:

George Wang

Nov 18, 2021, 9:10:09 PM11/18/21
to dcm4che
I followed what Zaka suggested.

Here is the link for the snapshot:  It's about 8.5Gigabyte.