Weasis measurement event listener

Hyder Husain

Jun 22, 2016, 10:58:17 AM6/22/16
to dcm4che
Is it possible to register a custom event listener that is notified upon measurements being created, updated and deleted? Would a custom plugin be appropriate in this case? If so, then what API(s) can be used to register the custom event listener?

Nicolas Roduit

Jun 29, 2016, 11:58:57 AM6/29/16
to dcm4che
Currently you can register a handler implementing the interface GraphicsListener but this is limited to the selection of graphics.

We are making some important changes for allowing to save the graphics and the presentation of the image. This will be available in the version 2.5.

Hyder Husain

Jun 29, 2016, 3:02:29 PM6/29/16
to dcm4che
Thanks Nicolas - I'll try out the GraphicsListener interface. I'm looking forward to the new enhancements in 2.5 - do you have rough timeline for when this will become available?

Nicolas Roduit

Jun 30, 2016, 1:52:21 PM6/30/16
to dcm4che
I hope in one month.