Problem with study.admission_id in 5.22.1

Santiago Gala

Apr 18, 2020, 2:49:08 PM4/18/20
to dcm4che
Hi, I have seen in the recent commits that make 5.22.1 that admission_id is now "not null". But I don't see that it has a default value. How can the server ensure that it always get a value?

I made an experiment by building myself the server and when I used dcmsnd to send some studies to it it was throwing exceptions and refusing to C_STORE because of it.

Can you clarify the issue?

Regards
Santiago

Vrinda Nayak

Apr 20, 2020, 2:58:45 AM4/20/20
to dcm4che
If AdmissionID is not found in the attributes of the DICOM object, by default * is set as value for this column in study table in database.

Santiago Gala

Apr 20, 2020, 5:39:52 AM4/20/20
to dcm4che

On Monday, April 20, 2020 at 8:58:45 AM UTC+2, Vrinda Nayak wrote:
If AdmissionID is not found in the attributes of the DICOM object, by default * is set as value for this column in study table in database.

You are right. Upon further analyses, while my 5.22.1 version was being built correctly, it was not being correctly deployed in my test setup. But the update db script was run.

Sorry about the noise.

Regards
Santiago