An open source Radiology Information System ?

bourdat....@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2013, 11:18:10 AM10/4/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
I am looking for a reliable open source Radiology Information System who is able to be integrate with a Hospital Information System.
Do you have any lead of good project ?

Thanks
Guillaume

Arnold Maderthaner

Oct 4, 2013, 11:38:50 AM10/4/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I don't think that exists :(

Aaron Boxer

Oct 4, 2013, 11:42:50 AM10/4/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
You can try my fork of Clear Canvas RIS:

It does have HL7 support for communication with HIS.

Cheers,
Aaron

Guillaume Bourdat

Oct 10, 2013, 6:39:47 AM10/10/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks !
ClearCanvas seems good, but are you sure that is an open source project ?
On company website I just see an ClearCancas RIS/PACS Team edition.

fleetwoodfc

Oct 10, 2013, 7:30:34 AM10/10/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Source is here

Many open source projects have a 'commercial arm'  that offer enhanced features and professional service and support.

Aaron Boxer

Oct 10, 2013, 8:37:55 AM10/10/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
It used to be open source. This is a fork of the FLOSS branch, with some enhancements.
Team edition is closed.

Xray Thai

Aug 14, 2016, 3:26:27 AM8/14/16
to dcm4che
Some opensource you can found at http://www.xraythai.com

เมื่อ วันศุกร์ที่ 4 ตุลาคม ค.ศ. 2013 22 นาฬิกา 18 นาที 10 วินาที UTC+7, Guillaume Bourdat เขียนว่า: