modality worklist web3 customization

Rajesh Kanattu

Jul 20, 2014, 8:16:37 AM7/20/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

How can I add a new column, say "Admission ID", dicom tag (0038,0010) to the modality worklist page?  Can we search with such field to filter mwl items. I am using  2.18 with web 3.0 (My SQL)..

Couldn't find any customization doc's or posts. I am supposing that, we should modify some of the xml files.
Any pointers/help to start is appreciated.

mwn.png

Rajesh Kanattu

Jul 21, 2014, 5:05:08 PM7/21/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Can some one give me a hint about how to achieve this?

Rajesh Kanattu

Jul 27, 2014, 5:02:28 PM7/27/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone help me to add an additional column? I didn't get any clue so far..

Jéssica Lang

Aug 7, 2014, 2:52:03 PM8/7/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Rajesh Kanattu

Aug 7, 2014, 3:08:47 PM8/7/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
That's a very kind of you.

This post discuss about getting a dicom tag from HIS/RIS via ORM message.

I already have the desired field "Admission ID", in the pacsdb. I just want to display that in the work list front end. I feel we should be able to do this by modifying some xsl files.. But do not have idea where to start in web3!!

Thank you for trying to understanding my intention.

Rajesh