Getting Oviyam 2 to display images from Orthan

Eduin Lopez

Dec 14, 2015, 8:05:16 PM12/14/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Hey there

I am trying to configure a service with oviyam 2.2 on a Tomcat 7 server and Orthanc 0.9.4 as a Dicom server.
As you can see in the pictures everything seems to be configured correctly, but the problem arises when viewing the images.
I tried using C-MOVE and C-GET but that's not the reason.
Any help?

some Orthanc settings

"DicomServerEnabled": true,
"DicomAet": "ORTHANC",
"DicomCheckCalledAet": false,
"DicomPort": 4242,
   "DicomModalities": {
     "oviyam2": ["OVIYAM2", "localhost", 1025]
   },

Tomcat log attached

tomcat7-stderr.2015-12-14.log
Configuration.json

Devishree Kalaiselvi

Dec 14, 2015, 11:13:27 PM12/14/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
   There is no problem in the configuration. It seems the problem occurs while issuing instance level query. So make sure Orthanc server supports instance level query.

Thanks,
  Devishree.V
  Raster Images

Eduin Lopez

Dec 15, 2015, 12:43:24 AM12/15/15
to dcm4che

I can see according to the official guide, Orthanc can act as C-Find SCP and C-Move SCP. That's all I could find so far.

Devishree Kalaiselvi

Dec 15, 2015, 12:48:11 AM12/15/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Long back, we tested with Orthanc server and unable to reach DICOM instance level query. This seems to be the same issue.

Thanks,
  Devishree.V
  Raster Images

Sébastien Jodogne

Dec 19, 2015, 12:16:01 PM12/19/15
to dcm4che
Hello,

Orthanc does support the instance level query.

However, in the "DicomModalities" of the Orthanc configuration, you need to set the manufacturer to "Dcm4Chee" (read the comments in the configuration file).

Sébastien-

Devishree Kalaiselvi

Dec 21, 2015, 3:30:03 AM12/21/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

  We'll test Oviyam2 with recent version of Orthanc and let you know the results and further processing.

Thanks,
  Devishree.V
  Raster Images

Eduin Lopez

Dec 23, 2015, 8:24:57 AM12/23/15
to dcm4che
Great, thank you very much for your answers, they have helped me a lot.
I'll keep an eye on progress.