How can I force HTTP Username/Password usage with WADO-URI?

cjv

Jul 13, 2020, 9:47:29 AM7/13/20
to dcm4che
---
SERVER: Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTE (Standard installation with LVM)
DCM4CHEE-ARC-LIGHT: 5.22.3-secure-ui (deployed with DOCKER-COMPOSE)
---

Hi,

I've another issue (misconfiguration?) regarding authentication through WADO-URI requests.
How can I enable HTTP user authentication?

horos_wado.jpg

The default behabiour is to alow RETRIEVE without restrictions (I'm using HOROS).
Do I need to create user accounts in Keyclock?
An with what roles?

Thank you.

Vrinda Nayak

Jul 13, 2020, 10:45:07 AM7/13/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
The war file containing RESTful services of archive is secured with bearer only token configuration. This means you have to configure a client in Keycloak as explained here to get Access Token from Keycloak, and then use this token in the RESTful services (eg. WADO-URI)