query to external AET

Pela Silveira

Jul 19, 2019, 8:47:52 AM7/19/19
to dcm4che
Hello,
I configured another AET to query from external AET but it make de request using AS_RECEIVED and returns bad gateway.
http://**********:8080/dcm4chee-arc/aets/AS_RECEIVED/dimse/SynapseDicomSCP/studies?includefield=all&offset=0&limit=21&returnempty=false&compressionfailed=false&storageVerificationFailed=false

With postman I change de AET to my principal AET and it works. Why fails with AS_RECEIVED, and how can I change calling AET?

Another question, is there any possibility to configure restful url to retrieve external studies to an html pure viewer (by WADO) asking them to DCM4CHEE?

Thank you in advance.

Shefki Esadi

Aug 5, 2019, 10:42:33 AM8/5/19
to dcm4che

Hallo,
If you are talking about the study page of the (dcm4che-arc-light) UI, the calling AET is the Internal AET that means before switching to External AET you can select the internal AET, that AET is used for the external call as Calling AET. (We are working on the new study page in which this will be solved differently)
Best Regards
Shefki Esadi

Pela Silveira

Aug 8, 2019, 6:21:02 PM8/8/19
to dcm4che
Thank you Shefki!

If I have to retrieve studies from a patient of an external AET by dcm4chee rs api, i think that i have make some c-find queries and the a c-move with the instances, it's that right?

is there any wado rs method for external aet that i can configure in a standard dicom wado viewer?

thanks a lot

vrinda nayak

Aug 9, 2019, 4:17:46 AM8/9/19
to dcm4che