change the default generated issuer

Fabrizzio Salazar

Jun 13, 2014, 1:27:30 PM6/13/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
hello all

i am using chee 2.17.3 for my installations, in one of my clients the modalities don't add the ID, so i configured it for chee to create that with GeneratePatientID(PACS-####), this works ok, but the issuer is always DCM4CHEE, i prefer to change it to PACS, even i change de value of IssuerofPatientIDgeneratedPatientID, but each time the server receives a study without ID , generete it ok and puts the issuer DCM4CHEE.

that somebody knows how to do that?

Regards
Fs

Armin Berger

Jun 14, 2014, 1:05:38 PM6/14/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fabrizzio!
I think there is an option in ae management to set the "default" issuer of an modality. Maybe this can work in your case.
regards
armin

Fabrizzio Salazar

Jun 15, 2014, 1:29:04 AM6/15/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
that's correct, but that works only if the modalities are added, if i send images from no added modality , i get this

(TCPServer-1-1) [org.dcm4chex.archive.ejb.entity.PatientBean] Coerce null to (0010,0021) Issuer of Patient ID,LO,*1,#8,[DCM4CHEE]