Oviyam2 - incorrect HU value coming on oviyam2

Mirza

Aug 30, 2015, 11:06:47 AM8/30/15
to dcm4che
Hi,
HU value not coming properly on oviyam2.
please see attached files.

This is very important thing for any DICOM viewer.
I am requesting Oviyam developer to take immediate action regarding this.

With Thanks
Mirza
WP_20150830_001.jpg
WP_20150830_002.jpg

Dr Suresh Viswanathan

Aug 30, 2015, 8:41:39 PM8/30/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Can you you send the DICOM file too for testing? That would help a lot.

Suresh.

Sent from my iPhone
<WP_20150830_001.jpg>
<WP_20150830_002.jpg>

Mirza

Aug 30, 2015, 9:24:12 PM8/30/15
to dcm4che
Dear Dr Suresh Viswanathan,

Please find the DICOM images in a ZIP Folder.

Thanks
Mirza

dicom images.zip

Mirza

Sep 16, 2015, 10:03:35 AM9/16/15
to dcm4che
Dear Dr Suresh Viswanathan,

Did you find any solution for HU Value measurement.

Thanks
Mirza

Dr Suresh Viswanathan

Sep 16, 2015, 10:33:01 AM9/16/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried the latest 2.2 release? It's been fixed that. It's available on SourceForge

Suresh

Sent from my iPhone

Mirza

Sep 16, 2015, 2:17:08 PM9/16/15
to dcm4che
Dear Dr Suresh Viswanathan,
Yes. Now HU Value is coming properly.
Thanks a lot.

But I am observing another issue in this version. When I want to use Direct URL like bellow; All studies from database are retrieved (Thoughthese are not this Study UID.
http://119.40.82.174:8080/oviyam2/viewer.html?studyUID=1.2.840.113619.2.332.3.279755521.525.1441421403.475
Please see attached file.

If possible please create a function for three option (Windowing, Paging, Scrolling)  simultaneously like Left Mouse=Windowing, Middle Mouse=Paging, Right Mouse=Scrolling. So that these three option is possible to use simultaneously without selection from upper menu. This will very user friendly.

Regards
Mirza

Mirza

Devishree Kalaiselvi

Sep 18, 2015, 12:00:46 AM9/18/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
    One of the new feature added to Oviyam 2.2 is to load all the previous studies of the selected patient (depending on patient ID) for comparison. The feature is in initial stage and based on users feedback, a new parameter or configuration might be planned for direct launch to include/restrict the previous studies.

Thanks & Regards,
  Devishree.V
  Raster Images

Devishree Kalaiselvi

Sep 18, 2015, 12:11:54 AM9/18/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Mirza

Sep 18, 2015, 2:01:09 PM9/18/15
to dcm4che
Dear Devishree.V,
This will be a great problem if patient is different but ID is same (because most of the clinic or diagnostic center have no unique patient ID).
Same Patient ID may have 10 patient.

I am giving one example: Go to
http://119.40.82.174:8080/oviyam2/viewer.html?patientID=54153&studyUID=1.2.840.113619.2.81.325.1.8881.20150828.250603
here 54153 have two study but patient is different 1. Madani Gazi and 2. Zakaria.
But Oviyam Viewer catch it as Madani Gazi.

Please ignore this option. You can make it different way If user click two study for viewing images having same patient ID; viewer can popup  a message
"do you want to syncronize these study for comparison?"; if yes viewer will understand this is same patient. If click no, viewer will understand its not a same
patient and no need to syncronize.

Anyway, How Can I view images like 2.1 verson (By PatientID or StudyUID, or SeriesUID).
is it possible. I need it very much.

Regards
Mirza

Devishree Kalaiselvi

Sep 18, 2015, 11:40:24 PM9/18/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Version 2.2 cannot be reverted back from this option, future releases might be planned according to this scenario.

Thanks & Regards,
  Devishree.V
  Raster Images

Mirza

Sep 19, 2015, 12:20:05 PM9/19/15
to dcm4che
Dear Devishree.V,
Its very problematic for me.

Would you please mention the direct URL examples that is possible in oviyam version 2.2.

Thanks & Regards
Mirza

Devishree Kalaiselvi

Sep 21, 2015, 12:21:13 AM9/21/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
    As already said, its not possible to revert back. Patient ID is the way to uniquely identify a patient in further levels (Study/Series/Instance), Oviyam 2.2 applies the same approach.

    There is no difference in the direct launch URLs between 2.1 and current. The feature will be made optional in future.

Thanks & Regards,
  Devishree.V
  Raster Images

Mirza

Sep 21, 2015, 10:32:45 PM9/21/15
to dcm4che
Dear devishree v.
Thanks a lot. But I was facing only incorrect hu value display. Other everything was fine on 2.1 version.

Version 2.2 resolved this issue problem in direct URL.

Would you please suggest me. Is it possible to solve hu value display problem in version 2.1 by replacing any scripts from version 2.2. If possible; request to tell briefly.

It will be a great help for me.

Regards
Mirza

Devishree Kalaiselvi

Sep 24, 2015, 6:35:12 AM9/24/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
   You might checkout revision 18476 and just build the patch.

Thanks & Regards,
  Devishree.V
  Raster Images

Mirza

Mirza

Sep 30, 2015, 9:58:40 PM9/30/15
to dcm4che
Dear Devishree.V,
I am not much expert in programming field.
If you mail me (teleradb...@gmail.com) Oviyam Version 2.1 just after correction HU value display; that will be a great help for me.

And requesting you to give me some tutorial links so that I can study dcm4chee projects and learn how to build patch and packages.

Regards
Mirza

Mirza

Oct 1, 2015, 2:22:58 AM10/1/15
to dcm4che
Dear Devishree.V,
I am not able to find these three files in version 2.1. that you changed.

changed /oviyam/oviyam/trunk/src/in/raster/oviyam/servlet/PixelDataServlet.java
changed /oviyam/oviyam/trunk/web/js/measure.js
changed /oviyam/oviyam/trunk/web/js/toolactivator.js

Please tell me in details or If you mail me (teleradb...@gmail.com) Oviyam Version 2.1 just after correction HU value display; that will be a great help for me.

Regards
Mirza
Message has been deleted

Mirza

Oct 6, 2015, 12:24:37 AM10/6/15
to dcm4che
Dear Devishree.V,
Would you please tell me; which file are handling the study retrieve from dcm4chee and how can I changed direct URL link like oviyam version 2.1.
Like this:
http://localhost:8080/oviyam2/viewer.html?studyUID=1.2.840.113619.2.332.3.279755521.525.1441421403.475

Regards
Mirza

Devishree Kalaiselvi

Oct 6, 2015, 1:29:31 AM10/6/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
It needs to be changed in more inner level coding. Please wait until next release for your requirement.

Thanks & Regards,
  Devishree.V
  Raster Images

Mirza