DCM4CHEE Deployment problems -

vittorio....@unitn.it

Apr 20, 2018, 10:15:37 AM4/20/18
to dcm4che
Dear DCM4CHE experts,

I have tried to deploy dcm4chee-arc-5.13.0-mysql by following the howto: https://github.com/dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-light/wiki/Installation

My current setup is:

- Linux Server equipped with CentOS 7 (3.10.0-693.21.1.el7.x86_64) where I have full administration privileges;
- For the requirements:
-- Java SE 10.01.1
-- Wildfly 12.0.0
-- MySQL 5.7.22
-- MySQL connector 8.0.11
-- OpenLDAP 2.4.44

I should have succeeded in accomplishing all the steps before the deployment (or at least I did not receive any specific error).

Step 16 of "Wildfly Setup" Section indicates to deploy dcm4chee-arc using jboss cli, which in my case goes as follows:

[standalone@localhost:9990 /] deploy $DCM4CHEE_ARC/deploy/dcm4chee-arc-ear-5.13.0-mysql.ear

However, deployment fails returning the following error:

WFLYCTL0062: Composite operation failed and was rolled back. Steps that failed:" => {"Operation step-2" => {"WFLYCTL0080: Failed services" => {"jboss.persistenceunit.\"dcm4chee-arc-ear-5.13.0-mysql.ear#dcm4chee-arc\"" => "org.hibernate.service.spi.ServiceException: Unable to create requested service [org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.env.spi.JdbcEnvironment]
    Caused by: org.hibernate.service.spi.ServiceException: Unable to create requested service [org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.env.spi.JdbcEnvironment]
    Caused by: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Access to DialectResolutionInfo cannot be null when 'hibernate.dialect' not set"},"WFLYCTL0412: Required services that are not installed:" => ...]
I have already read and tried solutions suggested by the following threads on dcm4che group:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/dcm4che/DialectResolutionInfo|sort:date/dcm4che/qBRUaqvzAjc/51EVVpamCAAJ - I tried this: deployment succeeds but as a matter of fact it seems that it did not deploy anything

Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in any case.

Best,

Vittorio

--
Vittorio Iacovella
IT Technical Support Staff

Vittorio Iacovella

Apr 24, 2018, 1:37:15 PM4/24/18
to dcm4che
UPDATE: SOLVED

Dear DCM4CHE experts,

I have found that the source of my error was related to how I implemented 2 steps in the howto, ie:

- I have created a database with a specific name, when dealing with the step "Initialize Database" > "MySQL and MariaDB"
- However, when dealing with "Setup WildFly" > "11. Create and enable a new Data Source etc." I kept inserting as DB name in the mysql connection url "pacsds" as database name. This was clearly a mistake which somehow produced the error I posted.

I want to thank you in any case, because I have found in this discussion board many hints about this error and several others I encountered during my installation attempts.

Best,

Vittorio

--
Vittorio Iacovella
IT Technical Support Staff
CIMeC - Center for Mind/Brain Sciences
The University of Trento

Zaharia Dragos-Cosmin

Jun 19, 2018, 6:51:54 PM6/19/18
to dcm4che
Similar issue here. I will try with my database

Lok Cheung

Jun 19, 2019, 1:18:20 AM6/19/19
to dcm4che
Yep, I have the exact problem on Windows and solved the problem by carefully setup the Data Source again.