Error creating postgres-dcm4chee group on debian 10

Ramses Martinez Muñoz

Oct 15, 2021, 1:26:22 PM10/15/21
to dcm4che

Hello, I am trying to configure docker to install Dcm4chee 5 but running the steps shows me this message: groupadd -r postgres-dcm4chee --gid = 999 && useradd -r -g postgres-dcm4chee --uid = 999 groupadd: GID "999" already exists

But when entering the groups of my system I realize that the group:
systemd-coredump: x: 999: is already running on that port.

What can I do to solve this problem, since being a systemd group I am afraid of fucking the operating system.

No more
Ramses
Thanks