How to copy from offline to online.

przemekkr...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2021, 5:35:33 AM10/5/21
to dcm4che
I had ONLINE studies which was copied to OFFLINE (LTO tapes).  Some of the online studies were deleted after some time. Now we decided that we do not want to use LTO tapes any more but keep a studies copies in the newly created NEARLINE filesystem group.
My problem is how to restore (copy/move back) studies from OFFLINE (LTO tapes) to ONLINE in order to make a copy to NEARLINE (my usuall restore is handled by FileCopyHSMModule service, type Command but it restores tar files to the directory, not to ONLINE filesystem group).
I use dcm4chee 2.17.0