Different versions of DCM4CHEE

Bruss

Apr 10, 2018, 10:39:20 PM4/10/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Can anybody advise difference between dcm4chee DICOM Archive 2 and dcm4chee DICOM Archive 5 light ? Which one recommended for developing multi tenant web front and using DCM4Chee as Diacom server along with tools for CD Burning etc ?

Can Weasis integrate with either of them? Also, what would be better route for development, accessing PACS DB directly (which i figured out where to find info) or using API (which from what I understand ARC is designed to do)

I would greatly appreciate any input!

Andrew Fischer

Apr 13, 2018, 6:56:38 AM4/13/18
to dcm4che
I would recommend any new installation use Archive 5.

DCM4CHEE 2.x uses an older unsupported version of JBOSS.