How to filter studies by Institution Name depending on the authenticated user

Henry Stolen

Mar 14, 2018, 1:06:18 AM3/14/18
to dcm4che
Hello,

I need to show the studies to some users, each user it's from a different institution and I need to show only the studies that belong to the institution to each of this user (some kind of filter to every auth user).

I've been going through the configuration of Access Control Based on Archive AEs but I just can get it done.

I can't find detailed documentation or configuration tutorial from where I can manage to achieve this.

Could anyone guide me with detailed step through or point me to some tutorial?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Docjay

Mar 14, 2018, 11:19:34 AM3/14/18
to dcm4che
depending on how many users or institutions, you could create separate file systems for each.

vrinda...@j4care.com

Mar 14, 2018, 12:56:37 PM3/14/18
to dcm4che
You could create an AE for a user group and use it as StoreAccessControl/AccessControl.

I have updated the wiki page : https://github.com/dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-light/wiki/Access-control-based-on-Archive-AEs
for clearer understanding.