How to assign a search filter for a user

GOKHAN DILEK

Jul 21, 2014, 10:45:59 PM7/21/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I was just wondering if I can create different search filters for each jboss users?

Thank you.

GOKHAN DILEK

Jul 23, 2014, 9:00:04 AM7/23/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Still cant figure out how to do this.

I want to add specific query properties to a user role. Is this possible?

GOKHAN DILEK

Jul 23, 2014, 12:15:48 PM7/23/14
After having a look at previous posts regarding this issue, I have enabled the study permissions under jmx-console.

I was wondering if the following syntax is correct for  DCM4CHEE_HOME/server/default/conf/dcm4chee-permission/series-permission.xsl, e.g.:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- Sample configuration for grant/revoke Study Permissions on Series Stored event -->
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0">
  <xsl:output method="xml"/>
  <!-- overwritten by application with actual value -->
  <xsl:param name="calling" select="'SAMPLE_MOD'" />
  <xsl:template match="/dataset">

     <permissions>
    <xsl:variable name="refphy" select="attr[@tag='00080090']"/>
  <xsl:choose>
  <xsl:when test="$refphy='DR-1">

      <grant role="DR-1" action="Q,R,A" suid="{attr[@tag='0020000D']}"/>

  </xsl:when>
  <xsl:when test="$refphy='DR-2">

      <grant role="DR-2" action="Q,R,A" suid="{attr[@tag='0020000D']}"/>

  </xsl:when>
  <xsl:otherwise>

      <grant role="UnkownRefPhy" action="Q,R,A" suid="{attr[@tag='0020000D']}"/>
  </xsl:otherwise>
  </xsl:choose>

  </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

I can set the study permission for the DR-1. Same applies to DR-2( I can set the study permission via the web interface without any issue.

My problem is with the single dicom files under a study. If a particular dicom file under a  study is referred by another doctor, I cannot seem to filter it.

When The doctor 1 searches the whole database, he can see the study however, he should only see his dicom files(referred doctor=DR-1)

Rafael Cruz

Jul 23, 2014, 6:59:09 PM7/23/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gokhan,

I have no practical experience, but I'll try to help with ideas.
Have you changed(?):
  • dcm4chee.archive
    • service=QueryRetrieveScp
      • UnrestrictedQueryPermissionsToAETitles
      • UnrestrictedReadPermissionsToAETitles
I think those string values are "ANY" by default, and this disable restrictions to Query and Retrieve respectively "independent of Study Permissions to roles of the user associated with the AE." So maybe you need to change these values to apply restrictions based on yours group rules.

I hope it helps.

Rafael Cruz

GOKHAN DILEK

Jul 23, 2014, 11:08:47 PM7/23/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rafael,

Thanks for you reply.

I have also enabled this but cannot get it to work still. ANy other suggestions on this matter?