Multiple PACS Configuration with Weasis PACS Connector

Drew Sims

May 11, 2018, 3:52:35 PM5/11/18
to dcm4che
Is there any sort of documentation of how to configure multiple PACS within the dicom-dcm4chee.properties file?

I can pull from local dcm4chee-arc setup, but when I try to configure another archive to pull from I just get error on loading the XML manifest.

# ID of the archive (Mandatory property), alphanumeric value
arc.id=1000
# Query automatically the archive when true. Otherwise requires to have the archive ID in the request URL (ex. http://host?patientID=9702672&archive=1000
arc.activate=
# list of previous archive IDs (separate by a comma) where the images has been migrated in this archive
arc.inherit.ids=
# AET, hostname and port of the archive (Mandatory properties)
arc.aet=DCM4CHEE
arc.host=localhost
arc.port=11112

arc2.id.2
arc2.aet=AETITLE
arc2.host=IP
arc2.port=104
arc2.wado.url=WADOURL

Launching this URL pulls from local DCM4CHEE and that works

jnlp://localhost:8080/weasis-pacs-connector/viewer?archive=1000&accessionNumber=4570765

When I am trying to pull from another network PACS server it fails, i'm unsure if i have this setup correctly.

jnlp://localhost:8080/weasis-pacs-connector/viewer?archive=2&accessionNumber=4570765

Any help would be appreciated.

Nicolas Roduit

May 13, 2018, 2:20:49 PM5/13/18
to dcm4che
Look at the configuration section. You need to create several configuration files (like dicom-dcm4chee.properties) and then add the name to the connector configuration (see the bottom of the page).

Drew Sims

May 13, 2018, 2:23:49 PM5/13/18
to dcm4che
I knew I was missing something!

Thank you for the help I'm sure that will do it.