Table updations

Deeps

Nov 14, 2019, 7:49:58 AM11/14/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
    Can anyone tell me when the study_query_attrs table gets updated? Is it updated along with the creation of study table entry? Because for some images which I sent, this table entry didnt get created. Why is it so?

One more thing that I have noticed is that after sending images to DCM4CHEE 5.18.0, for some studies study_size is showing -1 in study table and in series table, series_size is showing as -1. What is the reason for this?
I am using MYSQL 5.7.9

Gunter Zeilinger

Nov 14, 2019, 11:04:01 AM11/14/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com