Installing Dcm4chee on Solaris

Ami Malik

Jun 17, 2014, 3:10:00 AM6/17/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have copied the whole folder of dcm4chee installation from windows to Solaris. When I execute the run.sh file, I get this error :

./run.sh: PATH=/opt/dcm4che/dcm4chee-2.17.3-oracle/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/ccs/bin:/usr/openwin/bin:/usr/dt/bin:/usr/platform/SUNW,Sun-Fire-T1000/sbin:/opt/SUNWsneep/bin: is not an identifier

I think the problem is the  (JAI) Image I/O Tools 1.0_01.

If this is the problem, then the link you specified is not currently available on oracle site :
For Solaris support, you need to download the software package from Sun at http://java.sun.com/products/java-media/jai/downloads/download-iio-1_0_01.html

Please help me out, where is the problem

Thanks
Regards,
Ami

Alvaro [Andor]

Jun 17, 2014, 5:13:12 AM6/17/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I don't think that's the problem. Seems like a path problem.

Does it begin to run the JBOSS app server and then stops in the middle
or does it stop before running JBOSS?

It may be you moved your configuration files from a Windows system,
which has a different CR/LF config and something might be failing...
Can you extract the files from the original zip package from DCM4CHEE
web or it isn't a new install and you are migrating servers for an
already installed system?

--
Alvaro "Andor" Gonzalez
an...@pierdelacabeza.com

Ami Malik

Jun 24, 2014, 9:10:56 AM6/24/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Now I have done the whole installation from fresh original zip for Solaris, But still getting this error.

Please help, Thanks

Álvaro G. [Andor]

Jun 24, 2014, 9:32:59 AM6/24/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com, Ami Malik

Oh, I think I see something here...

Instead of running:

./run.sh

Can you  run:

bash ./run.sh

?

Also:

What Solaris version are you using? I might try to test it myself but I think Oracle stopped distributing open Solaris in a free way, isn't it?

Can you cut and paste exactly the command you are running and the full output?

Thanks

--
Enviado desde mi teléfono con Kaiten Mail. Disculpa mi brevedad