Oviyam with tomcat and dcm4chee-arc

Antonio Gonzalez

Mar 5, 2018, 8:41:09 AM3/5/18
to dcm4che

Hello dear Raster Team

We installed oviyam with tomcat7 and 8, we set it with dcm4chee-arc using the wado context: /dcm4chee-arc/AE-TITLE/wado, and it brought us the previews, in the pacs log we read that it did not find the study instance UID.

the same error setting oviyam for wado, c-get and c-move

I have a couple of questions

Which version of tomcat is the right one?
Will Oviyam be working with dcm4chee-arc soon?

Thanks for all your effort.

Prakash Jayaraman

Mar 6, 2018, 1:48:52 AM3/6/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
As of now, Oviyam will not support dcm4chee-arc, since there is a change in the WADO URL of dcm4chee-arc-5's WADO URL syntax. A feature request has been raised in Oviyam's JIRA to add support for dcm4chee-arc-5 by allowing the WADO URL configurable according to the WADO server.

You can get it in the next update possibly.