DCM4CHEE CDW reducing the initial time of burning

com...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2013, 2:16:11 PM10/22/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
How can I start burning CD immediately after sending DCM file?
This process takes about 2 mints now.

Arnold Maderthaner

Oct 24, 2013, 9:37:43 AM10/24/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
are you sending it to the emulator or are you issuing the media creation request ?

jonatan

Jun 12, 2015, 3:18:56 AM6/12/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
I have the same problem. I use the media creation request and it takes a minute between sending the order and it begind to burn the CD. The way I do it is from the Web2 interface. I export the studies to the CDRECORD AET.
thanks

lfd

Dec 10, 2017, 10:10:45 PM12/10/17
to dcm4che

El martes, 22 de octubre de 2013, 14:16:11 (UTC-4), Arash Zare escribió:
How can I start burning CD immediately after sending DCM file?
This process takes about 2 mints now.

I also have the same problem. I have to wait 2 minutes for it to start burning, could someone solve it?

fleetwoodfc

Dec 11, 2017, 9:16:10 AM12/11/17
to dcm4che
The CDW MediaRequestEmulator service has a default delay of 1min and a default polling interval of 1min. You can try adjusting these.

SourceAETitles: "AE titles of Storage SCUs for which Media Creation
        Requests shall be emulated. Multiple AE titles are separated by new
        line. For each AE title, a minimum delay time between the time the last
        object of a patient is received and the emulation of the Media
        Creation Request for all objects belonging to the patient can be
        explicit specified. If no delay is specified, a default delay of 1
        minute is used."

        Example: DCMSND:2m - sets a 2 minute delay for studies received from DCMSND